Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary Telephone Support Group

2 REPLIES 2
TelephoneSuppo

Re: Secondary Telephone Support Group

Hi Roserose
We run the telephone support groups throughout the year and hold them on different days of the week and at different times so hopefully one will be suitable for you. They last for an hour a week for 4 weeks and you can join more than one group if you want to. Up to 6 people take part in these groups and they are facilitated by a therapist and a nurse. If you call the helpline on 0808 800 6000 they will be able to give you more information on how the groups work as well as dates of groups.
Thanks for your enquiry
Best wishes
Suzi

Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Secondary Telephone Support Group

Hi Suzi,

I have just had diagnosis confirmed of secondary breast cancer in the bone and think the idea of a telephone support group is a good one - even though I don'tknow how it will work. I will also try to visit the February event and have a person for peer support. I have just made the decision to give up work and feel just now as if I have lost my bearings completely.
Roserose

TelephoneSuppo

Secondary Telephone Support Group

Hello
I just wanted to let you know that there is a Telephone Support Group for people with a Secondary Breast Cancer diagnosis starting on Monday 27th October. These groups last for an hour a week for 4 weeks and take place over the phone - they provide an opportunity to talk to other people around the UK and are facilitated by a therapist and a nurse.
If you would like to join a group or have any questions you would like answered you can either call the helpline on 0808 800 6000 or e-mail

Best wishes
Suzi