Secondary breast cancer that has mestastied to liver

I recently had another scan which revealed that a lot the lesions have shrunk and some have disappeared,which was really good news, but on close examination he said that there looked like one new lesion but couldn’t be sure because he hadn’t received the full report only the images. He said about taking part in a trial drug. Has anyone else had this happen? Am sick with worry that it has progressed

Kimmy easier said than done but try not to worry until you know the full story. My onc gave me some results based only on images not the full report and it contradicted what he had said when the full report came through. It seems strange that some lesions should shrink or disappear but a new one appear. I read on another thread today. That a lady was advised to ask the onc what he would advise his daughter or wife to do given this choice of trial, I might use that line myself if I find myself in this situation.
Good luck and hope the news is good when you get full picture xxx

Having seen my consultant he has informed me that I one old lesion and one new one. He has suggested that I go on a trial drug. The rest of my body is clear. Would like to hear from anyone else who has been in this position. On the imagine of my liver overall it looks quite clear just these two lesions.