Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sentinel lymph node operation

5 REPLIES 5
Lucy_BCC

Re: Sentinel lymph node operation

Hi Amberstone

You have an envelope icon to top he top right of the page, this is where you can find any private messages sent to you, just click the icon and it will open

Best wishes
Lucy BCC

amberstone

Hi Missmore  I am so stupid but was that message "Amber" to me if so I am not god at navigating round a computer so where would a private message be??

missmore

Amber, I will add you as friends and send you a private message a little later on today,  have to pop out for a while 

sheena x

amberstone

Hi there  just seen your post I have to go and have wide excision of breast lump and breast sentinel biopsy on Monday 15th - is it the same as you have had, can you help me, what was it like and any tips I feel like I am entering the unknown I have all the leaflets information etc but I feel like I have fuzz brain.  

I have only just found this site through the leaflets and feel like I am digging around in the dark I need someone who has had what I am having done who may be in front of me and can just talk  about it.

missmore

Hope all went according to plan? I had this done last Monday at the time of surgery to remove an invasive cancer - still have the blue stain!

Flamenco

Sentinel lymph node operation

Going to have my sentinel lymph node chased by some blue dye today and then removed in surgery. Feeling ok, but not such a great night sleep. A week off work is good and at least it's a small breather before the chemo starts I only found out yesterday about the operation, never seen such a quick turnaround!! So I just had time to tell my 6 yr old daughter, the 'mummy's lump' book was ideal. I think the 'no hair' picture was a bit tricky, but she liked the idea of helping me choose a wig. And amazingly she even seemed to understand the idea that the chemo will stop the cancer spreading, as she said - if you don't have it you might get another lump. The nodes were all clear in the fine needle biopsy, so here's hoping the operation will confirm that...