Seroma and lst year mammo

Hello helpful ladies, getting my knickers in a right painful twist.  My first year mammo is on Weds and I have to have a seroma drained on Monday.  Have had this b seroma since my two WLE last April, kept telling BCN, but ‘oh, its just scar tissue, don’t worry’.  Then in Oct, Onc wanted an ultrasound, which showed 4cm seroma, but she said to leave it as ‘nothing to worry about’, even though I told her it was sore and irritating.  Saw BCN last month who said ‘ooh, that’s going to hurt at the mammo’.  Then I’m put onto the PIFU base (basically, don’t bother us again) & given a Macmillan Moving Forward course.  Person who runs that phoned, talking to her said seroma hurts and worried about mammo.  Thought that was it, then BCN phoned to say need to get seroma drained.  Sorry about all this unnecessary twaddle I’m blathering on about.  My main point is that my seroma is a rock solid tennis ball, not swishy swashy at all, and never has been.  Surely the radiologist could tell difference between seroma and scar tissue.  I’m getting worried that prodding at my boob on Mon, is there anything actually to drain?? I thought a seroma was always squishy.

My seroma was quite solid actually,I guess you won’t know til they try and drain it ? I felt si much better after they drained mine(twice ).Di t know why they haven’t suggested doing it before for you ?

Yeh,I’ve spoken to lots of people cats and dogs over the last 10 months !!!

I had a lumpectomy last October, followed by rads in December.  After the op, I had a seroma drained twice.  It’s never completely gone away and when I saw the oncolgist for follow up in February, she said it would drain naturally but could take some time.  I still have it and also can feel slight pulling when I exercise, which may be scar tissue.