74.3K members
1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I mention symptoms that I worrying me at oncology appointment next week.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Should I mention symptoms that I worrying me at oncology appointment next week.

Thank you Ann and Mary for your replies. I will definitely be voicing my concerns and hopefully they will be nothing to worry about. The drs are probably used to ladies telling them of their concerns so I will not be alone. Pleased to hear your breast changes turned out to be normal due to radiotherapy Ann. Sheila x

Re: Should I mention symptoms that I worrying me at oncology appointment next week.

Please do mention it. Best to write down all the questions you have, because if you're anything like me, you'll walk into the consultation room and instantly forget what you want to say. I worried myself sick for a couple of months over changes to my breast and eventually went to the breast clinic. Turned out to be normal changes due to rads, and I wished I'd gone a lot earlier and saved myself all the worry. Hope you have a similar outcome when you see your oncologist. Ann x 

Hi

Yes of course mention anything that is causing you concern, that's what your appointment is for.

Hope it all turns out to be nothing.

Mary

Should I mention symptoms that I worrying me at oncology appointment next week.

I think I might be worrying about nothing but I have a few things that concern me. I have this pain in my right side which radiates into my back and seems to be there most of the time recently. Also I have noticed changes in my unaffected breast and a small lump just below the scar where I had my lymph nodes removed. I don't want them to think I am being a nuisance.