Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shrvivor

3 REPLIES 3
Jill1998
Community Champion

Re: Shrvivor

Hi June I am in touch with Sheena and Mael and they are both fine ,we are all coming up to our first year anniversary (not a happy anniversary ), like you say don't want to go there again.Great you got the all clear .Jill.

Hi Catchpole, same here, I loved her from the start and then when I heard her story I was so touched. I was sat watching through the aches and pains and general misery of my last (ever hopefully!) chemo side effects feeling really sorry for myself and she really cheered me up 🙂 My husband was really brave - he told me he was expecting big things from my cooking over the next couple of years!! Could have gone one of 2 ways - luckily for him I laughed!!
Xxx

Hi Catchpole

I don't watch Masterchef, but I'm sure glad to hear you're doing well lovey. I tend to use the "Just Diagnosed and wanting someone to talk to thread". Praps see you there. 

I can understand what you said about not feeling you could post back on here for a while, so had a hiatus. But that's the beauty of this Forum - it's there for as and when.

Loadsa love to you

Dellywelly xxx

Shrvivor

As a survivor of a year, laat summer was going through my radio therapy and now feeling fine, i was so pleased to watch Masterchef tonight and see Jane Derbyshire, the one ive rooted for from the start, and thw final winner saying she was a cancer survivor. What an inspiration to all survivors.,and hopefully all of you now starting the journey will look at her and realise however scary and hard it seems,there is light and end of tunnel and once youve  said damm you cancer you wont beat me you do get through it, although at the time you wonder if you will.  Good on you Jane,

Often wonder how all those who were going though treatment same time as i got on, Im in touch with Dee, but woukd be nice to hear how others doing,.Until my first mammogram i didnt really want to come back on here, just wanted to put it behind me, for a while but now got the all clear i feel i can come back on and see how people doing.