cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Side affects

4 REPLIES 4
fredflowerpot

Re: Side affects

i how are you now? i wish i have lose stools.maybe if able to swollaw ok bulk food about with starcty food 

JenJen

Me ! Chemo farts are renowned in our house and loose stools are the norm from mid week 2 till mid week 3= I havent mentioned to onc as I have "control" so to speak so dont really want to be taking anything for it as could end up the opposite but I do make sure I drink enough fluids and eat a few things to help it sort itself out.

If you are worried speak to doc
Jen x
Duranie

hi, yes I get that, tell your onc so you can have something that will deal with the loose stools. be aware that some side effects can happen later in the cycle, keep note of them and let the onc know. x

Lizzy_BCC

Hi Lozza1217, 

I am sorry to hear you are going through this discomfort and I am sure some of our users will be along soon to share their experiences and offer their support.

In the meantime please do call our support line at 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk to you about what you have experienced and offer a friendly ear. The support line in open 9-5pm Monday - Friday and 10-2pm Saturdays.

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

Digital Community Assistant

Lozza1217

Side affects

I'm a week into my first chemo session and the side affects seem to be wearing off apart from 1! I have terrible wind and loose stools! Has anyone else has this?