Skin biopsy

I just need to write this down.  Having had a skin biopsy 10 days ago I get my results tomorrow and have literally no idea what the possibilities will be…I also have no idea where to put this as obviously a post on secondary cancer is not appropriate.  So, having told no-one that I can ring up tomorrow to find out my results from the consultant, I have gone into numb mode.  The ‘Ah well, so what mode’ that I did when I had my breast biopsy in July 2013.

This comes after months of wondering and worrying so it will be good to have some sort of answer whatever it is. 

I just feel guilty these days when I post on here particularly when I don’t put it in the right place.

Warm wishes to all who have helped me in the last 20 months.

Jenjix 

It must be a very worrying time for you Jenji. I will be thinking about you tomorrow do let us know how you get on.
Best wishes Hollyberry

Hi Jenji
Please don’t worry about posting in the wrong place, there is no wrong place when you need support, don’t forget our helpliners are on hand for you 9-5 tomorrow if it would help to,talk things over with one of our team on 0808 800 6000

Take care
Lucy BCC

Jenji I hope you are ok?
Sending you big hugs x x