Snoogle - R.I.P.

Snoogle (Jennifer), my darling, my best friend, my soulmate, my lover, my rock, my wife was taken from us by this rotten disease in the early hours of Friday morning. Jennifer’s passing whilst not unexpected, was a shock to all as her health deteriorated so so rapidly in her final 5 days, snatching from her the time that she had planned to put her final thoughts to paper for our children. Jennifer gave me the last 26 years of her life, from when I was merely 18 years old, for this and for our two young children I will be eternally grateful.

I cared for Jennifer at home for all bar her final 15 hours, which were spent in the Hospice, where I remained, holding Jennifer until she took her final breath. I promised Jennifer that she would not be alone at this time, it was the most painful thing I have ever done, yet I’m honoured to have been able to keep that promise.

Jennifer you will always be remembered by those who loved you, now and forever.

Danny

Oh Danny
What sad news. I ‘met’ Snoogle - or Jennifer - when she first posted on these forums and although my mets are different, so I wasn’t always posting on the same threads, was aware that she was not doing too well. What an awful time for you, your children and all of your friends and family. I’m sure she gained comfort from the fact that you were there all the time for her. May she rest in peace.
Nicky x

Dear Danny

May I add sincere condolences to you and your family and friends on the sad news of Jennifer’s death from all at BCC, she will be sadly missed here.

Lucy

Danny, so sorry to hear your Jennifer has died. There are hundreds of us out here wishing you and your children well. very best wishes Nicola

Danny you and your family are very much in my thoughts,I can but imagine how you are feeling right now. My heart goes out to you. Josie

My thoughts are with you and your family. Jennifer will have appreciated you staying with her until the end.
Reeb x

Thoughts are with you Danny, try to look after yourself.
Stuart

Danny

I am so saddened by how quick Snoogle was taken away, she was such a lovely lady and I am so pleased you got to have some special days earlier this month too.

Condolences to all your family and friends and esp to you and the children.

Lots of love n hugs
Dawn
xx

Hi, my condolences to you & your kids, Id "met" Jennifer 2yrs ago when I was a frightened Newbie, her bravery really impressed me and made me feel mard. May she rest in peace, shell be waiting for you on a cloud somewhere. God bless xx

So sad to hear this news, Jennifer will be sadly missed on these forums.
My thoughts are with you Danny and your family at this very sad and difficult time.
God Bless Jennifer

Linda x

Danny

I’m so sorry for your loss. I got to know Jennifer recently and exchanged a few emails. She was really helpful and supportive.

Condolences to you, your family and everyone who knew her.

Take care

Love and hugs

Krissi x

Danny,

I am saddened and shocked by this. It all seemed to happen so quickly in the end.
I had a few private messages from jennifer only a few weeks ago. She had accepted her lot but was hoping for time.
Her final thoughts to your children will live on, through you and through the love you had together.
It sounds as if she was very lucky to have you Danny, as you were lucky to have had her. Through the years, the fact that you were there for her as she took her dying breath, will offer you and your children immense comfort. There was nothing more you could do.

Danny, hold your children tight. My Mum died of this disease when I was a child. Memories and love do live on in your heart, even when other memories fade. Your lovely Jennifer is alive every day in your children.
Keep posting.
Condolences to you and all of her family and friends.

RIP Snoogle

Julie x

To Danny and all the family and friends,

There is nothing I can say apart from to send you all my deepest condolences and pray that you have the strength to get through this most difficult of times and will then hold the memories dear to you forever. I know how much your recent trip to London meant to Jennifer and am so glad you were able to make the trip. The enjoyment shone through Snoogle’s post afterwards.

I ‘chatted’ a few times when Snoogle was initially diagnosed with mets, even though mine are different, and then more latterly on live chat. She will be missed there but obviously not one iota as much as you will miss her.

Take care and cherish the memories.

Liz x

Such sad news.My thoughts are with you,your children and family.

R.I.P Snoogle, God bless xx

Dear Danny and all Jennifer’s family,

I was so touched by your beautiful tribute to Snoogle. I remember reading some of her posts recently and felt so sad for her situation and impressed with the way she faced up to things. Sincere sympathy to you all,

Sarah.

Dear Danny
Snoggle offered me such support over the past year and I can’t really find the words now. May you find strength to carry on knowing she loved you and your children dearly.
Louise

Joining with many others in sending love and thoughts to all the family.
I met Snoogle once, last year… at a bc funeral in Guildford.
May you find some consolation as you grieve, adjust, and begin to share the good memories.

Dear Danny,
I only knew snoogle for a short time but in that time she made a big impression. Her bravery and her love and concern for her family shone through.
I know at the moment the pain is huge but try to hold on to all the very happy memories. I know of one of her last great days and that was going to the show with you and meeting Michael Crawford, reading about it just made me smile and I know she wanted it to be one of your happy memory bank.
You did all that you could and you did it well, she will have known you were with her at her final breath just as she knew what a lovely husband you were and how well you are going to continue to be a great Dad, she had every faith in you, so try to hold onto that in these tough days.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, your children and Jennifers friends and family. She will be missed on these forums too.Take strength from her love, that will never go.
With love Julie

RIP Snoogle/Jennifer xx

So sorry for your loss danny my thoughts are with you and your family x

Danny, thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful post when your heart must be breaking. Jennifer will be very missed here, but I know her love and spirit will live on through her much cherished children.

Nicky x