So I have found a lump

Well its more than a lump more of a mass… Its the size of an egg I guess maybe a bit bigger, it doesn’t hurt as such but my breast is quite sensative.

I am trying to get in contact with my gynea, no answer tonight so will try again tomorrow…

I am guess things will be a bit different here as I live in Greece.

I am feeling a bit lost at the moment as I can’t talk with my mum as she is dealing with my dad and his prostate cancer so don’t want to stress anyone else out until I know whats going on…

Hi Greekate
Sorry to hear youve got this worry-and you will worry until you get it checked out, so hopefully you will get an early appt.
This is a great forum for getting info and support, and the helpline on here is very good too.

There are many many reasons for lumps etc, and the odds are that it will be nothing.

Hope you get a good result.
Take care
Cathie xx

Hi Greekate

I’m sorry to hear that you are having a pretty tough time at the moment.

As well as the support you receive from the other users of this site if you would like to talk to someone please do give the BCC helpline call. They are there to offer emotional support as well as practical information. The free phone number is 0808 800 600 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 9.00 to 2.00.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Thank you both, While I know it is probably nothing the human brain is so good and panicking…

hi, mass as big as an egg–you probably went onto the net to find info and found this site.

I do not know how different things are in Greece. All I know is that if ever we need medical treatment in europe we are impressed by the quality of everyone concerned.

I bet you are really worried, not quite the same as people on here that found pea size lump. But you never know,it might all be to do with quality rather than quantity, and it mights still be ok a large benign lump rather than a small agressive one–I have no idea,I am no medic, someone will come along later who is better informed. i do not even know how much help your gynea will be, dont they just deal with below the waist?bBut she will be able to point you to the best person to help.

Anyway, keep coming back to this forum to ask questions,express worries or just moan about what is happening, everyone is realy supportive.

you have started the process now, you have found it and are contacting medics to get it sorted, so that is good, surprising how many people take no action.

it must be very frustrating tonight not being able to get hold of anyone and get this show on the road, but again, vent on this site, it realy will help you.