So Worried About 2moz!

9 REPLIES 9
Meggy_moo

Re: So Worried About 2moz!

Hi Amobaby, just want to wish you luck with your appointment..meggy x
Guest user
Not applicable

use are all so great thanks for all the advice, i better try get some sleep appointments at 9, i will be a walkin zombie lol xx
Carolina33

Good luck for tomorrow. It's scary but you will get through it x
Guest user
Not applicable

Amobaby please stay away from Google alot of outdated and just not true stuff on there you'll scare yourself witless stick to this site if you want any info lots of knowledgeable ladies with great advice good luck sweet!!
poemsgalore

Hi Amobaby
Just want to wish you well for tomorrow and hoping for a good result for you.

Poemsgalore xx
Lavenderlassie

Amobaby,
You have been strong for your kids, you have done the right thing and arranged to be seen, and your doctor has done the right thing and referred you on.
Of course you are scared, you would be daft not to be, the clinic staff will understand that. We all have been scared as we have gone along, whether we have admitted it or not.
Statistically the chances are you will get a good result, just keep chanting that to yourself until 2moz (I'm an oldie and it took me ages to work out 2moz!!!) and I pray that you get good news ASAP.
Lavender
xx

Guest user
Not applicable

THANKS SHELLY HOPEFULLY TOMMORROW WILL BE GOOD RESULTS , I WILL LET YOU KNOW. X
Guest user
Not applicable

Good luck for tomoro hun, i remember how scared i was about going for the tests, be reassured that not all lumps are not of concern, i actually went with a lump in my left breast and because of this i had a mammogram, a scan, fine needle aspiration and was then recalled while in waiting room as they decided that the lump was most probably bruising and of no concern but the problem was in my right breast, no lump or indication at all but thank god the lump appeared and made me get it checked out.
I hope you get good results and your worry will be over xxx
Lucy_BCC

Hi amobabyx and welcome to the BCC forums

In addition to the support your fellow users will be along with shortly, please feel free to call our helpline , lines are open 9-5 weekdays and 10-2 Saturday on 0808 800 6000, our team are here to offer you further support and a listening ear

You may find the BCC publication 'Your breast clinic referral' useful and you can access it here along with other support ideas and information:

http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/worried?utm_source=promo_content&%3Bu...

Take care

Lucy

Guest user
Not applicable

So Worried About 2moz!

So the day has come tommorrow after over a months wait i go to breast clinic. I found the lump about 4 month ago but I ignored it,finally went to doctors last month who told me i have a few lumps on both breasts. What should i expect at clinic, any advice would be great am a nervous wreck im only 23 and have 2 young kids. Im trying to stay strong for them but i keep thinking the worse and looking up google when i shouldnt.
Thanks