Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So many questions I didn't ask

4 REPLIES 4
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: So many questions I didn't ask

Thanks guys, you've made me feel so much better about it! I think that's they might reccomend I have it out Loobyb, and the proceedure doesn't sound half as bad as I imagined it would be! And a list of things would be great to take with me as I'm forgetful at the best of times! I'll let you know when my check up is and what they say, thanks again guys! XX
Guest user
Not applicable

If you still have questions you wish you had asked - make a list of them, ring the hospital's breast care centre and ask to speak to one of the nurses. Work your way through the list. She will be used to doing this. Most of us forget a lot of the things we had intended to ask - stressful situation.

good luck!
Guest user
Not applicable

My daughter who is 22 had the very same thing a breast mouse weird hey! Although she was told it was safe to leave it She decided to have it removed very small neat scar and no others effects she had a biopsy although they were certain it wasn't anything suspicious and they sent her a letter about a fortnight later for the op under a general anaesthetic in the morning and was out the same day and that was that so don't worry too much hope all goes wellx
Lucy_BCC

Hi Hayley

Please feel free to call our helpliners to talk through your queries on 0808 800 6000, lines are open until 5pm (9-5weekdays and 10-2 Sat) and our team will be happy to support you through this

Take care

Lucy

Guest user
Not applicable

So many questions I didn't ask

Hi!

I had a core needle biopsy on my left breast yesterday after previously having an ultrasound scan. The doctors are sure it’s a fibrodemia (many apologies for my spelling!) but I’m still quite nervous. Can they be sure at this stage that it’s definitely fibrodemia without the biopsy results back? Also, what is the best thing to do with a fibrodemia? The doctors have told me its fine to be left in, and to be honest that’s what I would prefer, but is this safe? And what is the procedure like to have one removed? Thank you SO much to anybody that can help me answer these endless questions, I’m 23 and my breast ‘mouse’ measures at 3.3cm.