cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So scared

26 REPLIES 26
Mowser

Re: So scared

Hip Hip Hooray!!!! Go Mileytom!!! So so pleased for you!!!

Bevlaar

Wonderful news!!! Go out and treat yourself to something nice xxxx
funnyface
Community Champion

FANTASTIC!!! Go crazy and celebrate! Funnyface

pam01

so glad the news was good!! enjoyxx

bill-ben

Great news. So pleased for you to.
belinda

So pleased for you Mileytom, that's great news. X
Desi-2

Great news Mileytom so pleased for you! Xx
stresshead

Fantastic news Mileytom..gives us all hope. Best wishes.x

2catlady

Hi,mileytom,soooo pleased for you ,fantastic news xxxxxx huge hugs ,Helen xxxxxxx
LemonDrizzle

That's great news Mileytom, you must be feeling so relieved.
LD x
EJ81

Great news. I'm so pleased for you xxx

Mileytom

Hi everyone just to let you no my results one met has gone the other three are shrinking good news for once thank you for your support xxxx
stresshead

Just wanted to echo evryone elses thoughts. I have skin mets so no direct advice but know al too well what the waiting is like!! Lots of luck.x

Bevlaar

I dont have any experience of  this either sorry, mine  are lung, but just wanted to offer my support  and send you love and huge hugs and hope you get positive  results.  The waiting is the worst  part xxxxx

funnyface
Community Champion

Hoping you don't have to wait long for your results! Wishing you the best with them. Funnyface
Mileytom

Thank you everyone for your support and good wishes xxx
bill-ben

Good luck Mileytom hope everything goes well. I had targeted radio on my brain back in July then two lots of chemo ( I couldn't have more because of the reaction I had ) and am now on Letrazole and feeling really well. I am having a scan at the end of this month but I know what you mean about the waiting. Not good! Fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

Mowser

Yes and very good luck from me too Mileytom-I have results next Tuesday and already getting a little anxious!

Thinking of you 

Mowser xxx

LemonDrizzle

Fingers crossed for good results tomorrow,Mileytom. No experience of this but, like everyone else, know how difficult waiting for results is.
LD x
Mileytom

That's great news , have you recovered ok from the wbr I still feel very tiered xxxx
Mileytom

Thank you everyone , I do have good support at home it was a horrible year last year except for my lovey granddaughter being born , just hope it's a different start this year xxx
EJ81

Good Luck Mileytom, We all know how hard it is waiting for results. I really hope you get good news tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you xxx
SDP

Hi there - just wanted to say I had WBR in Oct/Nov last year and it was totally successful (according to CT scan).  I havent had an MRI which I might push for but they seemed happy with the results!   Good luck!

belinda

Good Luck Mileytom, XXX
Louis

Dear Milleytom.
I have no experience of this myself. I do know what waiting for results are like though. Whilst I was waiting my GP prescribed some Vallium to help calm me.
I found this helped me cope.
I hope you have some support at home too.
We are all rooting for you here.
xx
Desi-2

No experience of this myself but will be thinking of you and hope your results are good please let us know how you get on xxxxx
Mileytom

So scared

Going for mri scan tomorrow on my brain to see if whole brain radiotheratpy has worked so scared can't sleep and keep crying any possotive feedback on whole brain radiotheratpy xxxx