So worried :'(

I would like your help on understanding if IM over worrying or not
. Only honest comments, I like straight talk not beating around the bush. On Thursday I had a squeeze of my nipple (my right nipple) threes always a milky liquid come out of it but that day it was blood not milky stuff… It wasn’t fresh blood it was like a bit of blood mixed we water. It was only when I squeezed. I bleep myself up reading about it and booked an appointment on Fri. at gp and she examined me n said that I had no lumps which was a good sign as lumps would be accompanied with blood in most cases of BC. She said at my age (34) its prob either an injury or an infected/inflamed milk duct. But she is sending me for a scan anyway (hopefully this week) I can’t have a mammogram because if my implants. Anyway I have had no blood since but I had a squeeze in the shower and some come out n IM bleep ting myself again now.Has anyone else had any experience / knowledge of this situation either good or bad obviously ill much prefer good but honestly I want the bad too. Thanks in advance xx :womansad:

Hi kelsbels and welcome to the BCC forums
I am sorry to read that you are so worried, please feel free to call our helpliners to talk through your queries and concerns on 0808 800 6000, lines are open 9-5 weekdays and 10-2 Saturdays

You may find the following link to the BCC ‘Worried about breast cancer’ page helpful to read through:

breastcancercare.org.uk/worried

Take care
Lucy BCC