Sobbing and Sh***ing myself

Hi All, firstly thank you for sharing all of your thoughts and fears. Just reading through a few has made me feel better. I have my appointment tomorrow after finding a lump and denting in my right boob! While checking (for the hundredth time) this weekend I noticed a dark sticky liquid on my nipple! This only came out when squeezed but has never happened before! I am frightened about tomorrow and currently lying next to my snoring OH too worried to sleep! Writing this has made me feel better mind! Just wanted to share as Bar the OH and my Mum I haven’t told anyone! Finally I found my lump after dreaming about having one and woke up checking my breast! Thanks for reading xxx

Hiyer Sassy, 

Fear and nighttime …the worst combination ey. Don’t panic, don’t panic, even IF your worst fears prove right and you have bc…it WILL be dealt with. It will be dealt with just like it has been for thousands upon thousands upon thousands of women before you. Yeah, it’s not a pleasant journey, but the vast majority of women have highly effective individualised treatment. I know that at the moment you feel absolutely hideous, and trust me I understand the types of thoughts in your head, but tomorrow all will become clear. I sincerely hope it is a benign condition, but if it isn’t then we will help you through the weeks ahead. 

Thank you! The more I read through the threads on here the better I feel! It’s this limbo that’s so hard, just want tomorrow to be here and if it is BC at least I can start my battle! My biggest fear is telling my 13 yr old but I need to cross that bridge and all that! Thank you again, all of you are amazing Xx

I will do and thank you again! This site has made the most sense to me and I have looked at a bloody scary amount in the last few weeks! Xx

All is normal! Turns out I have lumpy boobs and the discharge is likely to be from over checking and prodding at them constantly for the last two weeks! Got to go back in 4 weeks to check there is no more discharge etc but overall all is ok! Thank you once again, I can’t put in words how helpful this site has been xxx

Sassy …I’m delighted for you !!! Anybody who has gone through a bc diagnosis doesn’t want anybody else to experience it. Now STOP prodding woman lol !!!

Isn’t it amazing what your mind can convince you of ?

No more prodding I promise! Yes my mind had convinced me, I’d planned the conversations and everything! Thank you so much and all the very best with your health in the future! You helped me so much! I will make sure I do something back for the Charity xxx