Some advise needed please

I have a family wedding to go to in Cyprus, in September this year, both my girls are bridesmaids.
So excited to be going and of course keeping everything crossed that my health is good so I can attend.
I need some advice on travel insurance for me. Any ideas and advice would be very appreciated.

Hi Sea View

You may find the following link useful, you will see a link on the left hand side to travel information:

http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/secondaries?utm\_source=Homepage&%3Butm\_medium=help\_you&%3Butm\_campaign=secondaries

Best wishes

Lucy

Hi Seaview,
Mine was far cheaper through my bank with the type of account I hold. I would check with them first. I didn’t have a good experience using other insurance companies, the amounts they were asking was ridiculous. They shouldn’t be allowed to charge the rates they do. As if you wouldn’t wait until you for home should you discover anyrhing! !
I ended up getting compensation from one company who offered me cover and then said they’d made a mistake on the computer (a glitch apparently) . The insurance forms should be ashamed of themselves. It’s like you are being punished again for being ill.
Hope you have luck obtaining affordable insurance.
Have a lovely wedding.
Debbie.