Something A Little More Uplifting

Well LexiLou I feel happier for changing the thread heading.  I have had a fairly quiet day apart from indulging in a teensy-weensy bit of (very innocent) mischief.  By chance I was passing some young Italian teens who were obviously on an exchange visit so I started singing Ohi Maria by Articolo 31 (a very catchy rap song) - they were amazed that I knew it  and one lad shouted “it is my favourite group - you are incredible, lady!”  How sweet - they are such charming kids and it made me smile. :smileyhappy:

I forgot to put “continued”!

Chief mischief maker, loving the joy you bring to all, young, old and those in the middle. Such a thoughtful soul too, thx for the miles of smiles x x x
LL x

Just as well my sense of humour is good as I just composed a long response, went to send it and it disappeared…I was thinking of sharing the goings on in our village stores as some of it is quite unbelievable…our customers (am learning not to call them patients -I was a nurse for 20 years) all have such unique qualities that many have ‘names’ related to their shopping habits or personal traits - ie Mrs Scratchcard and Mrs Merlot…We had ‘Mr Sloth’ who came in very early yesterday before we opened to tell us that our alarm went off the previous night, the police were in and they removed the prostitute who had been sleeping in the car outside and was about to be kidnapped by two pimp villagers…seriously you could not make it up. We did the right thing and spoke with our friendly pharmacist who has a way into the GP surgery to share with someone that we are really concerned about ‘Mr Sloth’ and that he might just benefit from some support in the community…

Big hugs to all you lovelies.

xxxx

Today I had a real treat -  a butterfly landed on my knee whislt I sat chatting with my good friend Janet. She advised me this was lucky. And it seems google agrees, so I will go with that… This is a response to the question what does it mean if a butterfly lands on you,

The butterfly carries a symbolic meaning in many cultures. While the specific meaning depends on the culture in question, it is always associated with a peaceful spirit and metamorphosis due to the literal transformation they undergo in the cocoon.