Something or nothing?-help!

Well, I went to see my GP yesterday because I had felt a pain under my arm for a bit…same side as mx 2 years ago.  I did not have any other treatment and no lymphodema or anything like that.  But there is a small painful lump there or is it the scar tissue coming back to life?  Also, strangely my little finger and ring finger on that side are painful…or is it because I type on the computer…but I have done that for years…  I yearn to make this diagnosis for myself!

Long story short.  I have appointment for One-stop clinic with my surgeon on Thursday-his secretary said then I could have imaging/ultrasound if necessary.

Of course it could just be this cording thing or nothing or what else!  I have really good prognosis.

Anyone else have any comforting suggestions please?  My mind is spinning.

Jenjixx

Hello Jenji,  Just want to say, hang in there, its only 2 more sleeps till Thursday. It is a horrible time waiting and not knowing and fearing the worst. But you say your prognosis is good, so hold onto that thought. I felt similarly worried back in march,  when my back was  painful (still is)  and my GP got me in for an MRI  quickly, I think because of all that we have been through it is only natural that we get  more anxious.

So i will be thinking of you,  let us know how you get on.

Meanwhile sending a big bundle of warm Huggles.

Jenny.