65595members
345701posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sore elbow from exercises - what am I doing wrong?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Sore elbow from exercises - what am I doing wrong?

Thanks Freda. I'm now wondering if it's to do with the fluid as the wound was drained yesterday and it feels so much better doing the exercises this morning. I'll see what this week brings and keep doing the moves!

Hi Anna, I now have a dodgy elbow and shoulder which flare up if I do too much heavy lifting or repetitive movement.  I think it is just one of those things we have to put up with.  I do find the exercises help when it hurts though and it gets worse if I rest.  My hospital have also got a physio linked to the breast clinic.  I've nearly gone to see her several times, but then it eases off.

Highlighted

Good idea Em, thank you. Annoyingly forgot to mention it to the surgeon and nurse when I saw them today.
Best wishes for your op tomorrow. Take all the painkillers whenever they offer and know it does get easier!
Anna x
Highlighted

Hi Anna
Have you had any help from a physio? My op is booked for tomorrow and I was told I will be having physio for a while afterwards. Might be worth requesting a referral if you haven't seen anyone?
Emxx
Highlighted

Sore elbow from exercises - what am I doing wrong?

Been doing the dreaded exercises since my left mx and node sampling 2 weeks ago and noticed my elbow is starting to feel sore. Anyone else had this? Any tips?
Thanks