Srilata03 passed away

This is Srilata03’s son speaking. Yesterday my mother passed away at 12:45 am IST in Kolkata. She leaves behind her loving husband, daughter and her son(me). Right now we can’t give you any details since it’s so much to process. Please pray for her soul and for everyone who loved her so much as we recover from this terrible loss.

So very sorry to hear this sad news, please know that everyone here on the forum will be thinking of you as you begin to try and deal with your loss, we are always here if you need to come on for a chat or a vent, sending you and your family our deepest condolences Xx 

So very sorry for you loss …Srilata was part of our family here and we will miss her .
Rip …lovely lady xxxxx

I am so sad to hear that your mother has passed away. I will pray for her and for you. her family

Bon

So sorry to hear this news. Sending my condolences to you and your family.

Thank you for letting us know.

Hi everyone. It’s her son again. My name is Somak It’s heartwarming to see the amount of love and support my mother received on this forum. She always said this helped her cope with her illness. We are still looking after all the logistics and several arrangements. I will post again in a few days when things settle down a bit. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your messages and support. It makes us feel less alone and more hopeful. Thank you all so much. Peace.

Hello Somak
Thank you for taking the time to post at a sad time for the family …time is a good healer and try to remember the good times and memories rather than the recent ones …
I lost my mum to bc when I was 21 and even 42 years later …think of her everyday …
Your mum is free from pain now and at peace.
Hugs xxx

Hi Somak,

Thank you so much for letting everyone know and I’m really sorry to hear about your loss. 

If you’d like us to pass on any arrangement details for you, please feel free to get in touch via moderator@breastcancercare.org.uk

Take care of yourself, 

Becca at Breast Cancer Care. 

hello Somak,thankyou for letting us know about our lovely Srilata, we shared a lot as we were following the same treatment.she was so very brave. i am deeply saddened and I know that you and your family will be struggling through each day. thinking of you and God bless you.

Ramade

Only just seen this!!
I am so sorry to hear about your mum passing, sending my love and well wishes to you and your family.
Hugs Janette xx