Sructure of breast causing concern?

Hi All, new on here. I’m probably feeling a little bewildered and scared and some support would be great please.Went for routine mammogram to be recalled. Have been back and had another mammogram, ultrasound and core needle biopsy. All I’ve been told is the structure of the left breast is causing concern? Really not sure what that means. The trouble is it all happened quickly and now I’m left waiting as so many of you are for results (Wednesday  I have to go back, hopefully will know more then!) Family and the work colleagues I’ve told have been great and I am trying to stay positive and not go into panic mode! Best wishes to all and thanks for listening x

Hi angelmum,

Welcome to the Breast Cancer Care discussion forums, you’ve come to the right place for some good, honest support from the many informed users of this site.

While you are waiting for replies, I have put for you below links to some of BCC’s publications you might find helpful. Also our helpline team are just a free phone call away, 0808 800 6000 lines open Mon-Fri 9-5 and Sat 10-2

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/diagnosed-breast-cancer/breast-cancer-you-diagnosis-treatment-future-bcc44

Take care,

Jo, Moderator