Stable is good!

Hi.  Got my scan results back and there is no change - all is stable.  I am pleased but always hope for NED but stable is always going to be good news.  Lets hope I can keep stable for a very long time.  Holiday now booked for the summer - can’t wait. X

Ah that’s brilliant news gigli. I have never had NED either, stable is very, very good news though. Happy Holiday planning. X

Gigli that is brilliant I was told ‘stable’ just before Christmas…
And it is good.
Like you we planned a holiday and are going in just six weeks time…

Gigli,stable is brilliant news xxxx yes,get a holiday booked to celebrate xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your comments.  Glad to  hear others have had good results. X

Sorry to be stupid but what do you mean by NED?

Hello TARA_K - no question is stupid. It takes a while to catch up on the jargon/acronyms.

Congratulations on your stable status Gigli.

And congratulations Bertie1/Kaye - that’s great news about your reduced and healing mets!

Wishing you both (…all you ladies) NED.

Flo

x

Thank you Flori35. I know my friends and family are a great support but dont think they can truly understand how I feel. Talking to people and reading their stories here and being able to ask questions of people that have gone through the same journey makes it a bit less frightening and a lot less lonely.

Hi TARA - you’re right. Unless you’ve experienced it you just can’t imagine how it feels, firstly to have a cancer diagnosis and then to be told it’s incurable. The Forum has been an invaluable source of support and information for me. I’ve made a really great friend on here who kept me grounded when I was struggling to function. I’m currently NED after having Gem Carbo chemo over the winter.

Keep asking as many questions as you like and there’ll be someone here who can help.

Flo

X