1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting Chemo in February 2014?

Jaffacakes

Re: Starting Chemo in February 2014?

Nice one, Hayley. Hope you have a fun day today and that batman has a great time (I'm guessing that robin isn't going to be too bothered). Is that the last FEC for you or are you onto tax? Or are you a whole different regime?
Glad you're feeling better.
lowfatlovatt

Thats 1 very excited noah finally asleep, now to get his balloons and banners up and iron his and ellis's costumes for tomorrow, cant wait see them as batman and robin, nails and lashes booked for monday ready for chemo tues, feeling a bit better now, good job or andy would of ended up under the patio xxx
Rowan44

not needing a laxative any more lol more of a cork , back to normal today and feeling much better , able to go out and do things today so I can cope with a week of feeling yucky so far   looking forwards to spending time with Russell next weekend 🙂 🙂

Kess

Sorry to hear you are finding the tax difficult too Rowan :(. Although good your joint pains didn't last too long.

Have you tried a different laxative to see if you can get the balance? They don't all work the same way so something else might be better for you?
Rowan44

Course number 4 of 6 , first TAX day 8 

well the side effects are well and truly here .. I was ok on friday and sat last week then on sunday the joint pains started , very poor sleep sunday night so rang gp on monday and was prescribed stronger co-codamol and naproxen . The joint pains have settled over the last 2 days but I was really constipated with the co-codamol in spite of using the Go cake , so I used movicol sachets as well , seemed to sort things out on tuesday but  last night I started with gripey tummy pains and  was up in the night running to the toilet  now its gone to diarrhoea ! wish I could hit the happy medium but my bowels seem particularly sensitive to both the FEC and now to the TAX , no fever or vomitting so I assume its the chemo that's upsetting my stomach 

and as ever I now have the sore mouth to deal with  used difflam , daktarin and various mouth washes but nothing is making any headway  waiting for the Manuka honey to arrive maybe that will soothe things 

Ah well 

Rowan xx

Bigpumpkin

Good luck with your first Tax Jaffacakes , hope the s/e go easy on you xxxHayley I hope you feel better soon too, you've had a lot on recently, but Im glad the girls are doing very well and hope Ellis is too, bet Noah cant wait for his Superhero party !!! Im dreading Tax too, its back to the unknow again, although Im really hoping I will not feel as sick. Next Friday would have been my first Tax date but as its Good Friday, its been postponed until the following Thursday. In one way Im glad but then again I just want to get it over with x x x have a lovely weekend everyone
Cath x
Jaffacakes

Thanks, Lisa. That's a nice suggestion about joining your march fb group.
Jaffacakes

Oh so brilliant about Meg, Hayley. i have very unsporty children, so i find such achievements very impressive. And it's great you can concentrate a bit on the others now Ellis is out of hospital. So sorry you're not feeling great, though. I hope that improves.

I've just had my first tax today. I know that the side effects take a few days to kick in, but for now I'm just enjoying not feeling sick. I loathed FEC so feel inappropriately optimistic about tax.
lowfatlovatt

Yaaay meg placed 1st in her gymnastics competition, just noahs party to go now but im not feeling too well, dont know if its chemo coming up again or my 1st T and a whole new ball game of side effects (sorry to be a pain) xxx
ProjectKylie

Hi all, I'm usually seen in the started March thread but have a small FB group if you'd like to join private message me your name and profile pic description I'll be happy to add. For privacy you can change me friend status to restricted, I then only see personal posts if tagged. To add me ****$$$ profile pic daughter in dark rimmed glasses ; I, Purley School. 🙂
Hazelb27

Well done Freya! You must be very proud Hayley. Good luck to Meg tomorrow and enjoy the superhero party!

That's great you're managing to work most of the time Kess. I've been off for ages now and sometimes think maybe I should've stayed working because when I feel ok, I end up bored around the house. There's only so much housework I can do before I lose interest! I do read a lot so that helps pass the time and hubby is about during the day so I've got company. I hope your pain lessens but you should talk to the onc just in case. It's probably the bad cells dying off from being zapped by the chemo. Their cosy wee days of being an unwanted invader are numbered!!

Keep well everyone.

Hxx
Kess

Passing her driving test is a big moment! You must feel proud.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. I am not feeling too bad for week 2 - have managed nearly full days at work this week and whilst still freaked out if I think too far ahead am feeling a bit more like real me rather than cancer me... Little Bit worried as my breast is more painful again now when it has been better since the chemo started, but I will talk to my onc when I go on for EC 4 next week and hopefully it's just "normal" rather than the chemo stopping working.
lowfatlovatt

Hey up me ducks
Hope everyone is doing well
First big day of the week out the way today, freya passed her driving test!!!
Next big day on thurs for megs gymnastics competition and then the biggest day of the week on sunday when noah turns 6 - hes having a superhero party, then its my first T next tues
Love and hugs
Hayley
Xxx
Hazelb27

Coughing cows just made me laugh out loud Alice 😄 I shall certainly avoid those!!

I should have explained better but I'm going with my sis. Just solo from hubby since there's only the two of us because we've no children. It will be good for him to get the break away from me too for a night I'm sure!!

I too have a fuzzy head after 3 FECs. My other sis calls me a coconut! I'm actually getting used to seeing myself with the fuzz and when I put my wig on, the reflection of me having hair is the one starting to look strange. I'm just so used to seeing myself now with a jersey sleep cap on or no cap on at all. Who'd have thought that would ever become the norm for us!

Hope everyone is well.

Hazel x

Ps Alice I'm day 5 FEC 3 and no nausea again so fingers crossed the nozinan has the same effect on you.
alice45

I don't know that anything is growing on my head, but my massage lady is coming on Friday and I'm going to have to shave my legs! I shaved them 3 weeks ago and expected that to be the last, but something is still going on down there... tiresome!

Bigpumpkin

Alice, I was chatting to one of the Nurses taking my bloods one day and mentioned I was sure I could feel new hair growing. As you may remember Im using the dreaded Paxman, so still have hair but a VERY wide parting. Anyway Im not sure if its true but she told me me that new hair regrowth becomes resilient to the Chemo. Fingers crossed that is one bit of good news for us !!!
alice45

Hazel, I misread your last sentence as 'coughing cows' - but I guess you'd better stay away from them, too! You're very brave going away, especially by yourself. I don't dare venture further than the local high street...

One bit of good news: I have been putting off washing my head for 3-4 weeks, but it was beginning to itch. I've had a grey fuzz since the hair was clippered off level 3 and was sure it was just sticking together and as soon as I washed it, 50% would fall out. But this morning I did, and it didn't! How much of the comforting fuzz will outlast the final 3 chemos, I don't know, but it's rather pleasing not to be completely bald (yet).

Jaffacakes

Aargh. I also missed a load of posts, so what I'm saying is really out of date.

So glad to hear you're home and that Ellis is home, Hayley.

And <waves> to everyone else. I'll try and be a bit more intelligent about keeping up with the news...
Jaffacakes

Hazel, I love the 10 minute rule! Ill try that. I do sometimes ban anyone from asking how I am...
Jaffacakes

Alice, I'm glad you had a good meeting with the oncologist. It sounds as though he is paying attention to you now which is a good thing. Good luck with those quarter tablets!

Kess, I get very low every cycle and find the black moods particularly hard to tackle when I'm not well. My BC is late stage, so I really know what you mean by the fear (but I wasn't sure what IBC stood for?). I am trying very hard, as are you, to focus on the treatment and to try and shift my thinking. I like talk of a cure: that's what this hard work is all about.

Oh and it's raining, and I want to go for a walk/ do some gardening, but it's a dreary start to the Easter holidays...
Hazelb27

Glad Ellis is home now Hayley and you've got your family back together. Sorry to hear some of you are struggling just now. I'm on FEC 3 day 4 and definitely more tired than last time though I did get an extra week to recover before FEC 2 so that's probably why I'm feeling it more this time. I sometimes feel like I spend so long managing side effects that I forget I've got cancer! I'm just living day to day just now.

My sister and bro-in-law have just bought a caravan in a lovely wee Scottish village so I'm hoping to get up there for a break next weekend. My husband works weekends so I'll be going solo while he brings in the money! I'll be right in the middle of my risk period for infection but I'll take it easy and stay away from coughing crowds!

Keep well everyone.

Hazel x
Jaffacakes

I'm in my good week before my first tax on Thursday, but my entire household is a bit cross and grumpy today, including me. Not sure why - perhaps because it's cold today? Perhaps just tired? I'm definitely a bit more worn out as the cycles continue. Actually, now that I think about it, my children are always grumpy at the start of the holidays, so it's no fun, but probably normal. I'm very happy to have finished with FEC, but know that tax can be tough, so fingers crossed.

On the hair thing, if it's the pain you get as it decides to fall out, that doesn't seem to last. With luck, your scalp should return to normal really soon. Good luck...
Kess

Sorry to hear some of you are suffering so bad. My side effects are not fun but I do feel they are manageable, and at least I know what or expect as I go through week 1 and 2. As you say the swap to T is a big unknown. Some people cope ok with it and others are really knocked out so guess we all have to wait and hope!!

I don't know if my dose is lower or if I am just having more than "normal". Something to ask my onc at EC4 I guess.
alice45

Bad day yesterday, Cath  - better today. Changed the bed linen and did a load of washing. Pathetic, isn't it, rejoicing at being able to complete such simple tasks! I so agree about killing us off: I've often thought (and didn't dare voice) that the oncology team are I am sure very skilled at choosing the right chemo to kill off the cancer, but at the risk of killing off the patient - classic case of 'the operation was a success but the patient died...'! They really don't know how to cope with bad SEs - just throw another load of chemicals at it. I'm so envious of those who are coping well with their chemo, but wouldn't wish my SEs on my worst enemy. But then some of you are having things even worse - I rarely spend a day in bed, though I may be up for very little of it (but then as I live alone if I want a glass of water I have to fetch it, not to mention feeding the cats!)

Sorry you've been having such a bad time, Caz - the association thing is dreadful, isn't it? (I feel a whole new wardrobe coming on when treatment is over...) I've stopped even considering eating my favourite foods for fear of tainting them, and alcohol is completely out. Just think of that nice time coming in the summer...

xx

Bigpumpkin

Thank you for your post Caz, I enjoyed reading it because I agree with everything you said. Infact just last night I was only saying to my husband that Im suprised the Chemo dosnt actually finish some people off !! . Ok I was joking but sometimes I feel so awful !!We knew it wasnt going to be easy, but that dosnt make it any more bearable. "you're halfway there!" people chant, Im just thinking 3 flippin more to go !! What's worrying me is they say Tax is worse. My husband seems to think that Im feeling better when Im having a good winge , but its got to come out somewhere! I yearn for a glass of red wine but Im too worried it will make my indigestion worse 😞 ! I've been offered an appointment with the Psychologist, I think I may go for it. Is anyone seeing a Psychologist and finding it beneficial ?
Alice how are you ?
Hope everyone is doing good today .
Cath xx
Caz13

Sorry everyone, I'd missed a whole page of posts. I wondered why it was so quiet! Hope the new meds work for you alice 🙂 So glad Ellis is home Hayley. You must have been so very worried about him on top of all this. Sorry that you have been low Rowan. It is so hard to stay constantly positive through all of this and probably not very health to anyway! Glad you are feeling a bit better. Xxx
Caz13

Hello ladies. This journey seems to be affecting so many of us badly. It's ok being told to be 'strong' but we are being and it's still ridiculously difficult. So sorry you are feeling so ill Alice. I went to see the onc a week after chemo. A lady walked in the waiting room who has a plaster on her hand and I could tell she had just had chemo. This massive wave of nausea swept over me and I went really dizzy. Just then they called my name to go in and I collapsed in her office! How embarrasing! I had to have a lie down and a cup of tea for an hour. No wonder she keeps asking if I've seen the psychologist yet! The whole association thing is really difficult. I'm the same alice with clothes I've worn, food I've eaten, smells, anything really! My next EC is next wed and I really don't know if ill go. The nausea is horrendous ( and lasts over 2 weeks) and I am literally comatose for at least 4 days. Can't eat, barely talk, move. It takes me a week to get my clothes on. I have been in hospital after both treatments. My onc also offered a change to tax but then talked me out of it with the side affects but she said I'd feel less sick. I've had nearly all the sickness meds and they are trying one more this time. My main problem is its really scaring me. I feel like they are sending me close to death then just bringing me back ( I know it sounds really dramatic!) the onc said if I can get to 4 it would be better. She said a dose reduction would not be effective but it really feels like they are giving me too much of the stuff. They sent me for a brain scan as last time my side effects included the whole of the right side of my body going weak and I was dizzy and seasick like I was on a ship. It was clear thank god and I'm just wondering if they sent me to check I had a brain as I moan to them that much! The chemo and side effects really meses with my head. I really hope you got some help from your onc Alice. I'd love to hear if it works. This is sooooo hard for all of us. Big hugs ladies xxx
alice45

Hayley, so glad to hear your little one is home with you. xx

Rowan44

Hayley I am so glad to hear Ellis is doing well and back at home with you lots of cuddles I bet to catch up 🙂 I have been thinking of you  having to deal with this all , I hope you enjoy the big fat take away and I really laughed at your comment over Andy , maybe I will try it with Russ when he gets back from Glasgow !! 

Cath thanks I am still feeling good  cant really say I have any nausea or tiredness and the steroids are as per keeping me awake at night even tho I take dose at 1pm at the latest !! Enjoying a foot spa at present while watching a DVD  drinking fruit juice cos no alcohol for 48 hours post chemo boo !! 

I still plan trips away with Russ , it gives me something to look forwards to  so in April we are going to see Magnum in Buckley  on my week 3 and in May we are going to Northumberland to a cottage near Alnwick castle 🙂 July I will be out of treatment so we are going to Sweden to a rock festival I wont let this stop me doing the things I love !!! 

Kess  I know my girl cares for me very much I speak to her daily when she is at her dad's and she has been in to see me today to check I am ok , she is back at her dad's this week but she is able to nip over with her brother when she wants to ( he is 22 and so laid back he is horizontal , isnt it odd how children can be so different from each other 

Gill xx ( aka Rowan ) 

Oh forgot to mention I baked the "go" cake today cos the ondansetron usually bungs me up I used brown sugar and also put in some honey , its gorgeous  ...this  may be a little too much info but  heck it works !! pooped this afternoon no more constipation !!( sorry .. embarrased smile ....)

Bigpumpkin

Hayley Im so glad to hear that Ellis is back home, you must be so happy. Been thinking about you all x x x you have been so brave xx
Cath xx
Kess

Hayley your comment about agreeing with Andy just to see his face actually made me laugh out loud! I am so amazed you can keep a sense of humour with everything you have had going on. I am really glad it hear things at home are getting better now and you are all together again.
lowfatlovatt

Thank you jilly, im just trying to put the stone in weight ive lost since ellis was taken in to hospital back on, its not good when I can fit into megs age 10-11 jeans so weve just ordered a big fat take away cuz none of us could be bothered cook tonight xxx
Jorge1

Hayley - I am so glad to hear you have your baby back home. What a lot you have to go through ...... On top of the chemo. I have thought about you a lot over the last couple of weeks. Jillyx
lowfatlovatt

hey up me ducks
not been on for a while so hope everyones well!!!
Had a crappy couple of weeks what with ellis being in hospital, his op went well to remove the cyst from his windpipe which was stopping him from breathing properly but when he had his feeding tube out he couldnt keep any of his bottles down and I couldnt be with him cuz I had the stupid chemo, I lost it on thurs though couldnt stay away from him any longer so I drove to birmingham with his regular formula, the nurses proceeded to tell me that I couldnt give it him as they knew what was best for him, I went up like a bottle of pop how dare they, hes my baby and I know whats best for him, They told andy to calm me down to which andy replied 'trying to calm her down when shes angry works about as well as baptising a cat', anyway my baby boy got to come home today so my house is back to normal and noah is happy to have 'his woody ' back
got a busy week next week with the kids, fingers crossed for freya on tues on her driving test, megs got a gymnastics competition thurs and noah is 6 on the 13th and just for my own amusement sometimes, just sometimes I like to agree with andy just to see the look of fear, confusion and nervous anxiety on his face 😄
love and hugs
Hayley
Xxx
Kess

My son is 15 too - it's a tricky age for them so I can understand why you worry about her.  She will be worrying about you too so things will be difficult at times, but I am sure she knows you are doing the best you can, and that's all we can do.  

hope you get a nice walk in - maybe your daughter can go with you if your OH can't make it,  

Bigpumpkin

Hi all,
Alice I am keeping everything crossed for you with the sickess. Tax next for me and they are promising the sickness is not as bad. They know Im not sure I believe them and assure me I will still have anti-sickness meds. Im keeping my fingers and well everything crossed.
Rowan I hope you are still doing well x x my middle son is 21 and said earlier "hey Mam was that your last treatment last week en?"oh boy ,if only !!! Hope you get to see your fella, its tough missing out on events etc isnt it? I hardly seem to be able to plan anything at the moment but we must remember its not forever.
Kess you are not alone with the crying, those last couple of days I have been exactly the same, sometimes its all just too much isnt it. Lets hope we have better days ahead xxx
Anyway really hoping everyone has a lovely evening, enjoy if you can and sending hugs if you are finding it hard x x x
Cath x
Rowan44

Thanks Kess   my daughter is 15 yrs old going through tough times  what with the divorce exams and now me going through this , compassion doesnt enter her dad's vocabulary  he just doesnt think of anyone but himself  which is why he is now my ex !! 

she was here for the rest of the week going through tests  at school so revising like crazy she is so hard on herself but I was like that when I was her age , I dont seem to be able to say or do the right things for her at present 

How old is your son ?

have a lovely lunch tomorrow , I hope my  fella visits on the way back from Glasgow tomorrow if he has time we will go for a meal at the local marina its lovely there on these nice spring days 

Kess

Thanks for the update Rowan and glad to hear your are coping well with tax so far. Will be interesting to hear if the nail varnish helps! I have another EC to go ( on 4/4) before I swap, but I hear a lot of people find the sickness is a lot lower which will be good, as long as the pains don't hit too hard!

Really sorry to hear about your Mother's Day at a time you could have really done with a bit of compassion. How old is your daughter? Hope you have been able to spend some good time with her since even if you couldn't have her that day.

Well at least we have a good excuse for mood swings at the moment....

Had a good lunch today and my son got a really good school report today so is pushing for being taken to Prezzo's tomorrow for a reward, so looks like I will be eating out again!
Rowan44

Hi all  course 4  1st TAX day 2 

I have had a bad week leading up to my chemo very low mood after grief of Mother's day with a very inconsiderate ex who kept my daughter all day when it was supposed to be my weekend to have her I felt low and upset and tearful all week . 

as soon as I started the steroids 24 hours prior to chemo my mood flicked back into feeling much happier .. steroid high huh ?

Doctor was very pleased with how I coped with the FEC. I asked about the low mood and also wanted to know why sometimes we get low temperature and feel shakey , he said it was hormonal and that because the ovaries are shut down we get hotter and the brain over compensates so we get low temp and the vessels shut down  this can last a few hours or a few days .The hormones being haywire and the stress of this illness means we are more prone to mood swings .

I had my chemo yesterday totally different experience than the FEC, the TAX is in a 500 mls bag that is in a red bag to protect it from the light infused with a pump over 1 hour then a 250 mls saline flush  usual ondansetron and dexamethasone iv prior to having it plus iv piriton to stop allergic reaction , I didnt feel anywhere near as whoozy as when I had the FEC and since I got home am feeling totally normal ( whatever that is !! ) 

The usual steroid insomnia but no where near  the nausea I had with FEC  am eating well and up to press the taste buds are behaving and food tastes normal . I am waiting for the pains etc to kick in I guess that may be after the steroids stop but I am stocked with ibuprofen and co-codamol in preparation. Nails are painted with navy blue colour to protect the beds from the light not sure how long it has to stay on for but I guess until after the TAX has been finished ...

Hope everyone is having a reasonable weekend , I am watching the racing at Aintree on TV  my Fella is up in Glasgow tonight for a Gig that we should have both been going to  😞 boo !

Rowan44  

Hazelb27

Alice I'm so glad it was a productive meeting and that you've got a good plan for next time. My first time on Nozinan also involved quarter tablets but I didn't get a cutter. It was easy enough to break in two because of the line down the middle of the tablet but when breaking again, I always ended up with a big 'quarter' and a small 'quarter'! I had to weigh up when I thought I'd be most nauseous and take the big or small accordingly 😄. I know have 6mg individual tablets so if you have any problems ask for those next time. I have all fingers and toes crossed for you to get relief from the nausea.

Kess I hope you're ok and enjoy your lunch out today. The treatment certainly messes with your emotions as much as it messes with your body. I try to be strong but it's not always possible and I end up a weepy, morbid, shadow of my real self. That's been really hard to deal with too for me and my husband and family. I'm normally quite an upbeat person so it's shocking for everyone when I'm weeping and wailing!! Thankfully my good days are outweighing the bad. Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful time today. Only piece of advice I can give you is my ten minute rule. People get ten minutes to talk about the big c and ask questions and then it's banned for the rest of the conversation! Works a treat for me 😄

Hazel x
alice45

Hazel, glad you're surviving FEC3. Interesting meeting with oncologist yesterday; apparently I'm already receiving everything by way of anti sickness meds, and it sorts out 98% of patients... don't know whether to be alarmed at being in the unfortunate 2%! They are going to give me a few more steroids and metroclopromide for next time, as the SEs get much worse the minute the meds run out, at the moment on day 5. 2 or 3 days' worth more may ease things. They are also going to reduce the dosage of chemo slightly because I've lost so much weight. Anyway, Nozinan it is for Monday week,though I shall have to practise as I have to take a quarter of a tablet! They've given me a little cutting device which I will try out on the hated cyclizine tabs which are about to be thrown out. But it was a useful meeting (the first since January), I feel much better informed, and he wants to see me again during FEC4. (I asked about FEC-T being the more usual treatment, but apparently it's never given to those over 60 - I'm 68....)

Kess, the weepy thing is dreadful, isn't it? You just don't know where the real you goes at times...

Big Pumpkin, glad things are improving for you.

Kess

Had a rubbish few days as sickness wouldn't go and was feeling quite low emotionally too. Husband was meant to be going away this weekend, but I turned into some unrecognisable clingy crying wet blanket, so he didn't feel able to leave me. Was really cross with myself, but felt a bit better today so have sent him on his way for the day at least, and he may stay over tonight if I can pull myself together and convince him I am ok... The not being a normal "me" is hard to accept. I just want my old life back even though I know that's not possible, at least not for the foreseeable future. I know I just have to focus on getting through the rest of my treatment and hope for the best outcome possible at the end of it. I do worry because I have IBC and I know it's tricky, but my oncologist is still talking about a "cure", and there is no point worrying about things before I have to. Going out for lunch today with a couple of friends so hopefully will perk me up.

Sorry bit of a miserable ramble there...hope everyone else is doing as ok as possible!
Hazelb27

Aw Bigpumpkin, you and little pumpkin are certainly having a time of it! I hope you have a better day today but get straight on the phone to the docs if you need more anti-sickness meds. You shouldn't have to suffer 😔.

Hazel x
Bigpumpkin

Hi Hazel and Hi everyone,
Glad you're at the end of the FEC's, I had my final one a week today. I was doing great but when the Ondansetron ran out after the five days, the sickness hit like a sledgehammer. For some reason it always seems to drag on with me and I have had a very sorry for myself couple of days, especially with a little pumpkin with a cast on his ankle and chickenpox it all got way too much!! But ! I am feeling somewhat better today thank goodness, hope tomorrow will be even better.
Hope everyone is well, thinking about you all xxx
Hazelb27

Hi everyone,

How is everyone doing? It's been pretty quiet on here and I'm not sure if its because everyone is well and enjoying life or if everyone is too ill to post! I am hoping for the first one!

I had my third and final FEC yesterday. I'll move into the dreaded docetaxol next time round. It feels good to only have three more to go. I had the usual sickness this morning but again was able to stop it in its tracks with all my anti-sickness meds. Other than a really acidic tummy and a bit if tiredness, I'm feeling ok.

Alice how did the meeting with the oncologist go? Hope you've got a better plan in place for next time round. I'm thinking if you.

Take care and stay well everyone.

Hazel x
Mariecay

Hi projectkylie
The only relief I found was to firstly shave it to a grade 3 then I slept on a silky feel cushion, everything else was too painful. Hope this helps
Marie x
ProjectKylie

Hi, I'm popping over from March starters, my scalp is so prickly has been since FEC1 day 18, I'm now FEC2 day 3, it's uncomfortable to lay on a pillow. It's shedding obviously and in a one inch crop. Help, anyone, please, what should I do? x
Hazelb27

That should say absolutely!!
Hx
Hazelb27

Absolutist PM me Alice. Happy to give you as much info as I can.

Hx
alice45

Thank you so much for that, Hazel, very encouraging. If I may, I'll PM you for more details. Good luck tomorrow.