Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting Chemo

2 REPLIES 2
redders

Re: Starting Chemo

Hi Katie!

Just bumping this up...............Perhaps not many people are on Methotrexate (must admit I'd never heard of it) or maybe it's because of Christmas and New Year and it's a bit quiet on here at the moment.

carmel

Re: Starting Chemo

Hi Katie, I just noticed your post... and that nobody had replied to you. I'm on a different regime to you, but wanted to wish you well with your treatment. Hopefully bump this post back up too, in case anyone with experience of your regime might be able to help or advise. If nobody does I suggest you start a new post with a more specific title to attract the attention of anyone who has done your treatment.
meanwhile, I hope you're having a good christmas, or as good as can be expected. xx carmel

katie80uk

Starting Chemo

Im just new to all this as i have just started chemo on Friday. Its not as bad as some of the chemo treatments as im on Methotrexate which means its just in pill form that i need to take at the hospital every week for the next 4 weeks just now. Its a bummer its over Xmas and just waiting really to see what my side effects will be but its not getting me down, im staying positive and still going to enjoy a good Xmas.

Is there anyone else out there on this treatment that mightbe able to tell me the side effects that they have experienced. x