cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting chemo on Monday 3 FEC 3 Taxotere

Van

Re: Starting chemo on Monday 3 FEC 3 Taxotere

Hi Anne
Let us know how you got on at the DRs.... im having those days too.... all part of our special package I presume!

annabel02

Hi all, well this is day 13 after first chemo and i dont feel too bad. thankfully the sickness didnt last beyond the one day. Can anyone tell me when the hair starts to fall out? i appear to have all of mine at the moment but i am not being complacent because i know its going to happen at some point. When i was washing my hair the other day my scalp felt funny/sore and thought then that this must be it starting, also when i was drawing the straightners through my hair felt gritty? Appreciate your experiences..
Glad your feeling a bit better today Teresa/Lynn so sorry about your hair.
Jayne know what you mean about having weepy days, have had a few myself since being diagnosed, I am trying to put on a brave face in front of my family to make them feel better, but inwardly i sometimes feel like screaming. Got an appointment with my doc tonight may discuss some of those feelings with her, might make me feel better.

Hope everyone else is having a good day, and have a happy easter with lots of choco stuff..

Anne x

MURDO2323

Glad you had a bit of a sleep Teresa, hope you continue to feel better over the next few days.

Hope you all have a lovely Easter. I am going away for a few days before the next blast.

Don't know what is going on with me this week but i am crying all the time and just can't get my head together. Is anybody else feeling like that? I am not usually like this.

Jayne xxx

Brad_Pitts_wif

sorry you had a rough time of it Teresa yesterday. ((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))) to you and a glass of red virtual or real depending on how u r feeling.

Louise

muffett

Good morning to you all, I do hope your managing to keep warm in that awful weather you all seem to be having, take it easy...

Not to bad a night, sick only once although feeling nausea since taking my meds, just the injection to go...

Have a good day, whatever you doing...

Love to all Teresa xxx

kayh317

Teresa,

Hope you got some sleep and feeling a bit better today.It doesn't seem fair that on top of everything we have to suffer even more.

Got my next session on Tuesday so will take some spare clothes just in case !!

My chemo only takes 1 1/2 hours perhaps I am on a different 1 than you. On FEC.

On my last day of antibiotics so hopefully the upset stomach will finally settle. Fed up spending more time in the bathroom than any other room now !!

K x

Flossied

Really sorry to hear you had such a bad time today Teresa. Thinking of you.

Sue xx

SophieThomas

Sorry its been so lousy for you today Teresa.
Big hug from me too
Suzanne x

MURDO2323

Hi Teresa

that sounds like a shitty day, am glad you can still laugh though. Am hoping tomorrow brings a better day for you and you get some sleep.

Sending you a huge hug.

Jayne xxx

muffett

Hi everyone, thanks for all your lovely wishes...

I haven´t got my results back, not until next thurs due to different hospital so more waiting...

Sorr to put a downer on you all but today was the worst ever, it all went wrong start to finish!

Legs swollen like tree trunks before I left the house, then when to take the bloods, he never put a swab on me straight away so blood shot out everywhere, all over my clothes, canvas bag, floor, etc... so left there the day sitting in dry blood stains!!!

Got my blood results back very aneamea, so injection in my bum! That´s really sore.
Went for my chemo, 5 attempts they had to try to get the needle in, the first one shot straight out more blood!!! etc. etc.

Then the drugs went through too fast, normally takes approx 5-6 hours finnished in 3 hours... So left really dizzy, nausea, terrible headache, sore arms, bruising badly, still have swollen legs worse now, but peeing every 10 minutes due to water tablet so can´t even go to bl-----y bed!

Oh also got to have full heart tests next thurs, due to swelling... So all in all a crap day!

Hows all your day been, better than mine I hope, Oh and now I can´t stop farting to put it politely! You`ve gotta laugh!!!

Love Teresa xxx P´s louise, did you see my bit on the holiday in Spain? Your more than welcome to join us! xxx

Brad_Pitts_wif

Have been thinking about you today Teresa. Hope your cycle went ok and that all the results from your scans etc come back ok.

Love 2 u

Louisexxxxx

Flossied

I'm a bit wary of driving long distances at the moment too Kay. I worry that my concentration isn't as good as it needs to be.

I hope your visit to your mum is a good one. Sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery and good company on the way.

Sue xx

SophieThomas

Hope trip to your mum's goes ok K, if not really the getting-fussed-over visit we assumed. Glad you've got her as inspiration for getting through this - that sort of thing does help, doesn't it?

Good luck today Teresa and hoping you get good news. Thinking of you.

Hope everyone else doing ok.

Suzanne xx

kayh317

Am looking forward to seeing Mum but sadly she is in a nursing home and is very confused so it is unlikely she will even recognise me especially with no hair !! I have not told her about the cancer as she wouldn't remember. Mum had breast cancer many years ago and she got through it so that's my inspiration.

Love my cousin too bits so will be great seeing him. Am travelling to Leicester station for him to pick me up and then he will drive me down. Not sure about anyone else but seem to find myself less confident about driving at the moment.

Good luck to all for the next session. Am hoping I don't end up in hospital yet again !!!

Happy Easter all

K x

MURDO2323

Hi everybody

Glad you are feeling a bit better K and you have some good people looking after you.

Hope today has gone ok for you Teresa and your results are positive. Am thinking of you.

Hope everyone has a lovely Easter and we all get the ammount of chocolate we deserve (loads)!!

Lots of love

Jayne xxx

Flossied

Hello again everyone

Just popping in to wish everybody a Happy Easter - hopefully a few good days to be had before the next dose of poisons next week!

I hope you have a good time at your mum's Kay. Maybe she'll give you a bit of pampering....I'm sure you could use some.

I'm lucky because my mum only lives a few minutes away from me, which is great when I need a bit of help on the bad days. However, I have to say, at times, I do start to feel like I'm only 12 years old again. I know Mum's worry......I'm a Mum too.......but I do feel I need to remind her that I am actually a proper grown-up and don't need her fussing over me every day! That sounds so ungrateful doesn't it? I feel guilty for even having typed it now!

Sue xx

PS. Who am I trying to kid?......I don't think I've ever qualified as a proper grown-up!! 😉

SophieThomas

Glad your arm getting better K. Some good news at last. And how great that the old ex is making a lovely fuss of you. You deserve it. Have a lovely Easter, hope you get some lovely choccies (I bought myself some nice expensive ones the other day just in case I didn't get any...how sad is that...of course they're gone already!) and hope you get nicely fussed over when you go to see your Mum.
Take care Suzanne x

kayh317

Thought I would just say hello again.

Vein recovering well and swelling going down. Spoke to oncologist yesterday and he says he is still happy for next chemo to happen on 6th April. Have got a good mate taking me. Ironically it is a guy I went out with about 3 years ago for a few months and although it didn't work out between us he has been fantastic. Picked me up from the hosp and came over at the weekend and wouldn't let me lift a finger. Shame it didn't work out really.

Have made the nurses laugh as have gone with a different person each time and when they asked why I said it because no-one could put up with taking me more than once !!

Don't think the kids will even think about getting me an Easter egg !!
Never really ate chocolate till I started my chemo and now eat some most days. Haven't put on any weight though as usually have very bad upset stomach between sessions. My onc says it's due to all the antibiotics he prescribes "just in case". Have lost over a stone since being diagnosed but maybe some of that is due to ex-OH !!

Well let's hope the weather improves for Easter. My cousin is taking me to Essex to visit my Mum. Will be great to see her as haven't seen her since January due to all the treatment.

Hope you all have a great Easter and loads of expensive choccies

K x

MURDO2323

Excellent he's a good un!

Have fun Teresa and hopefully that lovely fresh air will do you the world of good.

Lots of love

Jayne xxx

No problem Anne feel better soon
xxx

annabel02

Hi all, phoned chemo nurses and they said its not unusual to be sick at this stage, just to keep a check on my temp but its ok. Might be a wee bug like you say Teresa. Thanks for advice Jayne.

anne x

muffett

Hi Anne, I think on my 2nd Fec i was sick 10 days in, but do get some advice, as Jayne said you have probably picked up a bug.

Jayne, I suppose I have recovered but silly things like heartburn constantly, shortness of breath etc. doesn´t seem to go away, then today my breast is really hurting and under my arm!

But OH just told me to get me makeup he´s taking me out for a drink on the coast...

So catch you later... xxx

MURDO2323

Hi Teresa glad it's a nice sunny day there, weather not so good here.

Do you feel you haven't totally recovered from the last chemo yet?

Jayne xxx

MURDO2323

Let me know how you are Anne, i think there are a few little bugs going around so it would be a good idea to call them just to be sure. Hope you feel better soon.

Jayne xxx

muffett

Hi Anne, yes the holiday is open to anyone, I have PM you there website, dates etc... All are welcome, should be a fantastic week, do try and come...

xxx

annabel02

Hi Jayne, i have heard of some people being sick just after the chemo but not 11 days after like me. Just dont feel too clever today, think i will phone chemo nurses just to get it checked out.

thanks again

Anne x

MURDO2323

Hi Anne

Nice to hear from you. I was sick with FEC in the 1st couple of days. Have you checked with your chemo nurses? They are great, very helpful and will steer you in the right direction of what to do. Let us know how you get on.

Lots of love

Jayne xx

annabel02

Hi all, im on day 11 of my first chemo (fec) and i thought i was sailing through this just terrible heartburn! Today i have been sick three times, without warning didnt know if i would reach the bathroom in time, has anyone else experienced this? hate being sick..

Wriggly i am her2 pos i have to have herceptin, a years worth by all accounts just puts more time onto the treatment but its an aggressive cancer so thank god herceptin is there for us.

Theresa, that holiday sounds fantastic is it open to everyone?

regards to all

Anne x

MURDO2323

Hi

I am not totally sure. Not sure if it's because i cannot read my report properly or if because i have not had my op yet. Think my PR is 6/8 and ER IS 3/8 does anybody know what that means if anything. They said hormone tharapy but not which. I am HER2 - and lymph nodes biopsy was clear.

Hope you are all well today
xxx

muffett

Hi Everyone, Just thought I would update my DX as Sophie said, she wasn´t sure who was what so here goes:

HER2 +++ positive ER2 +++ Positive 8/8 22 Lymph nodes removed 16 positive.

I will also be having Herceptin and Tamoxifin
There! done it, it sometimes hard to remember.

My meds are as follows: Sorry this maybe in Spanish, not sure but should sound similar to everyone elses.

5 x ondansetron over 3 days
3 x Emend over 3 days
3 x Prednisona over 3 days
1 x Omeprazol every da
1 x Primperan every day
1 x Neulasta day after chemo, this is the injection.

I also have prescriptions for diareah, constipation, mouth sores, etc. normal stuff I think.

xxx

wriggly

Good morning all, another gloomy ,rainy day in Leicester. Easter is good for choccies but is messing up our cycles - i can't get a blood test at GPs for next cycle. Can't believe we're all heading towards the half way point already (actually seems like bloody lifetime).
I have my steroids for 3 days after chemo in tablet form - no injection.Have same anti nausea drugs as everyone else.

Is anyone having herceptin? It struck me that if you are this is another load of hassle to go through. I went into my chemo suite to complain about the state of my arm yesterday ( apparantly I should just put up with my painful useless arm!!) and it was obviously herceptin day. All the ladies are lined up with cannulas having the herceptin up to 20 times in total!! Obviously its a fantastic drug if it will work on your type of cancer but it sure drags out your visitations to the chemo suite.
I've got triple negative diagnosis, so no drugs for me, just finger crossing!

I'm really sorry to hear that people have lost relationships because of their diagnosis, how can people be so shallow. I say there are 2 sorts of friends people have - endurance friends and sprint friends. The sprint friends are the ones who were straight round with flowers after your diagnosis promising the earth and you've not seen them since. Endurance firends are the real ones who will still be texting and popping round when we're on chemo 6, rads 15 and prpbably the rest of our lives. I am blessed so far with many endurance friends. If there's one positive thing I will take away from all this crap it is the knowledge that I am blessed with such wonderful friends.

God, I'm coming over a bit metaphysical so I'll shut up and take the dog for a walk.
Have a good day xxxxxxxxxxxx

muffett

Good morning all, it´s a beautiful day out here, sun´s shining with a slight breeze...
Ok about Spain, I used to work at a small, fun family run hotel here, anyway got together with the owners who are freinds of mine and suggested a weeks holiday for us BC ladies, hubbies, partners even kids as they are set up for children too....

It was primarily a hotel for people with disabilities, but they have now opened there doors to girlie weeks, etc, so we have have the full use of the whole hotel for a week in Sept!!

It´s situated south of Malaga, large pool, BAR.... All rooms fully air con etc... Foods fantastic! Hospitality brilliant! Day excursions...

(Edited by moderator. For details of the hotel please PM Muffett, thanks, Jo, Facilitator)

Prices are;
Full Board with airport transfers and excursions 465 pounds per person.

The flights you have to book separate, but if you book early there are some great bargains, with easyjet etc...

I think the prices are very good, for full board.

Anyone interested in the greatest party week in Spain let me know!

Take a look at the website.... If you need more info I can help out.

Have a lovely day....

Teresa xxx

Brad_Pitts_wif

Hey everyone,

Hope you all enjoying the summer weather ha ha ha ha. I can't believe that you will be on cycle 3 tomorrow Teresa and with a yucky journey as well and for the resdt of us next week cycle 3. however it does mean for those of us that are on 6 cycles we are halfway thru. Ther only good thing about this week is it is Easter and there will be chocolate :o). I have asked the Easter Bunny for a Green and Blacks Egg as I am a classy bird!
Well Alex is dressed as a pirate for traditional tales day at school. it was a bot freaky awt drop of time seeing 12 Snow Whites and even then the Classroom Assistant was Snow White as well. a bit li8ke the twighlight zone me thinks.

What was it about Spain Teresa I seemed to hAVE missed that as well.

Love to you all for today

Louise

SophieThomas

Don't have an injection the day after chemo, but I do seem to be taking the steriods for a day longer than some of us...Maybe that's the difference? And not sure which of us are oestrogen positive or going to be taking Herceptin etc or whatever other variations there may be. (I'm oestrogen positive so will be on Tamoxifen, and not on Herceptin)

My next session is delayed 3 days till next Thurs (8th) cos of Easter Monday but it doesn't sounds like as major hassle as it is for you Teresa. 60km?!

What are the hol plans in Sept? Did I miss that? It sounds good 🙂

Suzanne x

muffett

Hi Everyone, Yes it does seem we are all on the same meds... How do you all get on with the injection the day after chmo, thats the one knocks me for six?

My next session FEC 3 of chemo on Weds, it´s been brought forward a day due to Semana santa, basically Easter out here, but started last Sunday, we have proccessions most days this week although, thurs, fri and sunday being the main days... So my clinic is closed, have to travel 60 km to my nearest unit in central Malaga... YUK... than home, YUK; YUK.

Still feeling very tired as the sessions go on the good days seem to get less and less, i think the build up of chemo drugs...

take care all, I wish you could all manage our holiday in sept out here it would be so nice to meet you all, and such a good week of being pamperd... etc.... do try, it´s not alot of money and your all welcome and deserve it!

Love Teresa xxx

SophieThomas

Hi there
Oh K am so sorry how things have been going for u with your OH - as if you didn't have enough on your plate - stay strong, you sound like you're doing really well.

Yes, funny how this affect relationships. I've been in touch with lots of people I haven't really had that much to do with for a long time, am getting on better with my Dad by a long way in about 20yrs. On other hand a very old previously-close friend who told me a year ago that she didn't want to see me any more because my life was "too perfect" (I had just had my 2 kids and sadly she can't have any) I was supposed to be moving overseas in Jan but she wouldn't even say goodbye, but now has just come crawling back...but I feel its a bit too little too late.

Drugs sounds pretty similar - I have Dexamethasone (3 days), Domeperidone (5 days) and Ondansetron (3 days starting that evening) and the O is the one I think really takes the sickness away.

Louise - Has been some success with potty training today, just 3 changes of trousers! Thomas is 3yrs 3mths and not first time we've tried, so surely we've got to be able to crack it this time!

Looks like we'll be keeping Green & Blacks in business!

Suzanne xx

Flossied

Hello everyone
Its raining here in Bristol today too. My dogs don't like going out in the rain and always look at me in an accusatory manner when it rains like this!
I take domperidone and dexamethasone for 2 days after chemo. I haven't had much problem with nausea/sickness at all, but I've only had 2 FEC so far, so I guess there's plenty of time!
Hope you're all doing ok.

Sue xx

Brad_Pitts_wif

Hey all ,
well weather here in london is dire, Have just finished making the lasagne the boys want for tea and done the house work so just having a me moment on here. the anti-sickness that i am on is dexamethasone for 2 days after chemo plus IV at the time of chemo being administered, domperidone as and when required and odanesrton IV at time of chemo cyclr and for 2 days afterwards. ad they have helped however do find have a major downer usually a copule of days after finished the steroids.

Susanne how the potty training going. I have a 2 1/2 year old and hes still in nappies i think i may leave it to the summer.However with the 5 year old as soon as he was 2 1/2 took him out of nappies i think it was too soon. and i had a tub of Green and Blacks icecream as well after reading your post.
I have had some people who were on my xmas card list however are now removed and some who i never even spoke to who are now real friends. The mums at my 5 year old school are fantastic and hgave been a real support. Well must get bacvk to the house work, may be back on here later.

Love

Louise

MURDO2323

Hi everybody and thank you

Hi Kiti you and hope you are feeling a bit better after having an emotional weekend. x

Hi K It is funny how people react to this, i have one friend down that i don't want to see again (who leaves me feeling drained and says the weirdest things) and some people who have really surprised me in a lovely way, very thoughtful. That must be really hard with your OH sounds like he just can't cope but that's not helping you. And you will totally find someone who is worthwhile.

Teresa i am taking 2 anti sickness, metachlopromide and Ondansatron adn have asked for more this time. Only for about 5 days. Keeping my fingers crossed for you still. Are you back in on Thursday?

xxx

Kiti

Hi kayh317, sorry you are feeling poorly. I'm starting chemo on 21st April so behind you. Having FE & CEF combined and a bit confused about chemo. Seeing Onc nurse on 19th April so hopefully will understand better. I have chemo fog and not even started it! Saw Onc on Friday for treatment plan and had a very emotional w/end -either crying of shouting at OH. Sorry you having bad time with OH when you need support most. Hopefully you will get some support from everyone here. Don't think I could cope without this forum when everyone understands how you feel.

Rainy here too. Have you got any nice DVDs to watch? Wanted to send big hugs to you to cheer you a bit and hopefully you'll be feeling better soon. Just wanted you to know there are people who care about you and are thinking about you.

Take care,

Kiti x

kayh317

Thanks all for your comments and I am really glad it has made others aware. Maybe I have started a trend !!

My arm is starting to feel better although the vein is still very bruised, is hard and hurts like hell at times.

Very nervous about the next session as it seems to get worse each time.

Agree that loyal friends are very important and sadly have found that some people I thought would be here for me tend to avoid me at all costs. Anyone would think it was contagious !! OH walked out on me just after my first op and has been backwards and forwards since. Did another disappearing act on 16th March and now has text to see how I am. Being strong and ignoring him now as can't keep playing his mind games!

Oh well there will be someone out there for me but not while I am bald and poorly. Think I would frighten them off right now !!

Well it's rainy and cold here today so curled up on the settee doing nothing.

K x

muffett

Oh, forgot to add still no results, no news is good news... I presume. xxx

muffett

Hi all, I think we are all going through a rough time again at the moment either emotionally and physically.... we will get through this... GROUP HUG 🙂

listening to you all just wondered what meds we are all taking and when, how often etc... thought it might be interesting to compare...

What do you all think?

Take care, my beds calling me again...

Love Teresa xxx

wriggly

Hello lovely people,
Been away from laptop and missed how you're all doing. Not so well I reckon.
Glad your husband is back Suzanne. My partner is away with work sometimes and I hate it now, never bothered me before.
Kay, I feel for you with both arms out of action. My arm is still really hurting, I've got wierd bruises up my arm and its really worrying me now. Going to camp out in hospital tomorrow until someone tells me whats wrong with it! So sorry you are having such a rough time.
Hang on in there Jane, I think I feel just like you. I went to nice party at friends last night, went home and sobbed and sobbed - who knows why? Not sure what my periods are doing. i think not getting my taste back is really bugging me, I felt so much better this time last cycle.
Theresa - got 2 wigs, feel most odd in both of them but they do keep my head warm. Took my son to my hairdressers totally bald and it felt rebelious and fun to sit there.
Here's hoping for a better week for everyone with some sunshine and sleep and working brain cells and arms and hugs and ice cream.
Erica xxxx

SophieThomas

Hi all
Thanks for encouraging words from you all. My laptop been out of action for 24hrs and have been missing being able to pop in and hear from you! Am ok really, it's just feeling like a long old haul till the end of this stuff, not to mention how it makes you wobble from time to time. Sounds like we're all a bit wobbly just now, but god, how super-strong are we going to be when we get through this lot?

Hubby back home today (v jetlagged and asleep on the sofa!). He's only been away for a week. I couldn't have imagined managing without him a few weeks ago, but its been ok, tho of course have missed him. Is your hubby going to be doing a lot of travel Teresa? I've got to think when I next feel ok about him doing another trip but it's impossible to know how you're going to feel isn't it?

Sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time, K. Surely things have got to get a bit easier for you next time around. Fingers crossed 4 u.

Amanda - I agree the pills are well confusing. I ended up wondering if I messed up my steroids cos I've felt so very wired on them this time around. I'd definitely say its easily done.

let us know how you get on with the Headstrong thing Amanda- I'm quite liking my square scarves which are easy to tie, but I can't find many I like, and it would be good to feel confident to tie the longer ones as there are loads of those about.

Potty training is a disaster but I really should take my grumbles about that to Mumsnet!

Hope you guys are doing ok and managed to do something nice over the weekend.
& Hope you have a good sleep Jayne and feel better tomorrow.

Big hugs
Suzanne xx

MURDO2323

Hi everybody hope your well.

Good to hear from you Sue and that you are ok, i hadn't heard of getting infections in your vein either until K had one. There are so many things to look out for i can hardly take it all in.

Sounds like you have had a horrible time Amanda. It is confusing wiht all the pills i sometimes find myself looking at the boxes and thinking what ones have i taken?? Then wandering about repeating the name of one of them over and over in my head...it's not good. Are you going to book in to the look good feel better? It's meant to be really good and you have a goodie bag to take away.

I am feeling totally sorry for myself today think my period is about to start, nothing feels right. I'm sure that's what it is as i don't normally feel like this. Roll on Monday.

lots of love J xxx

Jane99

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say thank you Jayne and Teresa for your kind replies.

Well I've had my 3rd chemo last Wednesday and didn't go too well. Ended up in hospital due to all the side effects and just couldn't cope with them. It seems I wasn't taking enough of the medication to help with the side effects! You end up with so many different pills to take at different times it can be a bit confusing - especially with chemo brain!!!

Also I think it came around too quick for me and I was worried about them finding a suitable vein, so they have given me an extra week before my 4th chemo. I will also be changing from FEC to Tax.

I don't think I will continue with the cold cap as well - I had a continuous headache and could not shift it with paracetamol. When I wash my hair loads fell out again. I still have a thin covering but very patchy - but my head will feel cold if I went out. So I'm now wearing my wig full time and hoping in time it will become me.

How is everyone else doing apart from the chemo brain and the emotional roller coaster?

Oh yes I'm booked on a course - "Headstrong" to show you how to wear different types of head scarves and they give you one for free. I think it might be nice to wear a scarf during the warmer months.

Lots of hugs

Amanda xx 🙂 🙂

Flossied

Hello ladies

I've not posted on this thread before but I do pop in from time to time as I started chemo on 26th February.

I was having a read through here yesterday and saw Kay's post about having an infected vein. Alarm bells immediately started ringing as my arm had been becoming increasingly more painful since my 2nd FEC on 19th March. A quick phone call to the out-of-hours oncology ward and an hour later I was sitting in A&E with my emergency fast-track card clutched in my hand. Thankfully my blood levels were ok and my temperature near normal so they let me come home 4 hours later with a 7 day course of antibiotics.

So thank you Kay....your experience probably helped me avoid a hospital stay. And thank you everybody else who posts here, as it makes this journey so much easier when you know that you're not alone.

Sue xx

Hilso

Oh Kay, that sounds really difficult having both arms out of order at the same time - I really hope the infection clears up quickly. At least you've got good friends to help out - that seems to be one of the few positives about this situation in that it's lovely to experience how loved and supported you are.

Theresa - I have somehow ended up with 5 wigs! (I happen to have a couple of friends of friends who have been through chemo in the past couple years who donated theirs and I bought one myself). Felt very weird first time I went out in one (and incredibly itchy and uncomfortable) but hasn't been so bad over the past few days. Also helped that I bumped into someone who doesn't know about my situation and they commented on how nice my hair was looking in a very sponanteous way (I thought about letting them labour under their illusion but had to fess up!).

Hilary x

kayh317

Hi Jayne,

Dr was not sure why it got infected but apparently it is a risk. It is still very sore and my arm feels very weak. Interesting as not supposed to use my left arm to do much as I have lymphodema and now my right arm is weak. Doesn't make life very easy !!!

Off to Tesco soon and luckily have a mate here who is going to do all the carrying !!

K x

muffett

Hi, As you can see no sleep for me at the moment, OMG.. Suzanne, your coping so well, my Hubby about to start a new business but scared s--- less about leaving me , he´s arranged web cams etc.... throughout our house... but he really does panic... bless him!

went and bought a WIG today... now that feels weird... anyone else got one yet!

Love Teresaxxx P.S Jayne, yes surprisingly, mobile works great...