Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting chemo tues

2 REPLIES 2
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Starting chemo Wed - Eribulin

Hi there

I am about to start Eribulin on Wed 16 Oct, and was wondering how you are doing.  This is for my third attempt at finding the right chemo drug to deal with my secondaries.  I had primary in the form of a lumpectomy to the left breast with no cancerous cells in my lymph nodes back in 2004..  I feel angry that I have felt well on the previous chemo drugs Paclitaxel and more recent capecitabine. Then last Jan 2012 what the GP and I thought was a trap nerve wasn't!!!!!:

How are you feeling and have you any signs of side effect.  Paclitaxel took my hair and I finished that treatment in mid February and I now have a AFRO hair and my normal chocolate skin is even darker and I feel a little freaky.  I am nervous that the Eribulin will continue things as they are whilst also robbing me of my hair.

Hope you are feeling well and look forward to hearing from you.

Janet_BCC

Re: Starting chemo tues

Dear Laura

I'm sorry you haven't had any replies to your post yet. This sometimes happens when the forums are busy. I thought you may like to look at the thread started by members having chemo in March:

http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/community/forums/undergoing-treatment-chemotherapy/spring-chemo-m...

You could also give oue helpline a call to talk things over. They'll be able to offer practical information as well as emotional support. The number is 0808 800 6000 and the opening times are 9-5 weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays.

Take care

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Guest user
Not applicable

Starting chemo tues

Hi I'm starting Eribulin on tues all being well just wanted to see if anyone else on this how u were doing on it what the se are like etc I'm told u dont loose y hair but unf think my onc Mis informed as most Plp do thank all tc Laura