Starting rads on 3rd May for ten sessions

After initial hickup, Charing Cross have come up trumps and organised rads for spine mets - C2 and T12. Never thought I would one day say I’m looking forward to rads, but I sure am. The pain is awful, and I can barely turn my head. Hopefully rads will stop the blighters in their tracks and stop them compressing the nerves up into my skull.
Also, hope CT will be clear so that I can relax for a while (dreading the results).

LG so pleased you are having rads on 3rd, as you say anything to give you relief from that awful pain, fingers crossed it works quite quickly. I know how you are feeling about results of ct scan, I get so nervous and scared every time we have no control over what is going on inside our bodies eh! Fingers crossed and lets hope for good results then you can just deal with these blighters with the rads.

Thinking of you
Marina x

Dear Lemon Grove,
I hope the first sessions have gone well for you, do you still have treatment on Monday?
Lavender
xx

Wishing you all the best with your rads Lemongrove. They certainly have helped with my pain episodes. Will be thinking about you. Do ytou know if you are having a course of rads or just one visit or two? Love Val

Wishing you all the best with your rads Lemongrove. They certainly have helped with my pain episodes. Will be thinking about you. Do ytou know if you are having a course of rads or just one visit or two? Love Val

silly me I should have read the title…it is ten!