Starting to struggle today

Thought I was doing ok. Waiting for op which isn’t til March 24th & biopsy site still sore & lumpy four weeks on. Plus got pmt bad headache, irritable etc. So have had a bit of a tearful day today, my first one since being diagnosed on Feb 10th. Sorry for winging just feeling a bit sorry for myself. Anita 

Hi Anita, Don’t feel sorry for yourself, I was diagnosed on 20th Novemebr, offiical results on 25th November, My surgery is now tomorrow (as its after midnight!!!) so 3 months, Its horrendous, the wait is scary cos you think its spreading everywhere, I won’t know about lymph nodes until after the op. Please don’t apologise for feeling sh*t, its allowed. I imagine the soreness (I’m gonna know soon enough eah) must wear you down, add in the worry the mind tricks the PMT, hey lady stop being so hard on yourself. Well this is it for me, the roller coaster starts 9am tomorrow, got my tumor marking then 3pm the radioactive injection and lymph node mapping, then 6.30 Saturday morning checking in for operation at 8am, Ive managed to get logged on via me mobile, amazing for a techi pleb like me!!! So will try to update you, expect itta be in a few days as in the words of the pre op nurse, “I gonna think Ive been hit by a train when I come round”. So hugs to you and don’t forget we are allowed to feel miserable and down and fed up, we bloody well have earned it and continue to earn it, hope your on the way up soon lovely.

Love Bloss XXX

You’re allowed to feel sorry for yourself, the waiting around is like some form of medieval torture. I’ve still not you cried because I still think I’m in a parallel universe and it’s not really happening. I think when I finish work today for my op on Monday it will sink in.
Spoil yourself guilt free this weekend stock up on things to do when you’re recovering from the op. Love and hugs xx