Steris

Our lovely Chris has her wings. Chris’s husband Steve contacted me to say she had passed away last night.  Her family were so important to her and she was supported by them right through to the end. Her husband and children will have a huge gap in thier lives and my thoughts and prayers are with them

I am heartbroken at our loss, Chris was the first SBC woman I met in real life and we became friends and for that I’ll be eternally grateful. She was a kind,warm,  caring woman with a good sense of humour and great fun. I am so sad that I shant see or talk to her again but I know that she is now out of pain and doesn’t have to worry or be afraid, it’s good to think of her at peace even though we will miss her terribly. Fly high and free my dear friend, keep smiling and know you will alway have a place in my heart. RIP my lovely Chris xx

Oh I’m really sorry to read this news Julie.
My sincere condolences to all Chris’s family and friends. Rest in Peace Chris, xxxx

Dear Julie

I’m so sorry you have had to bring this sad news about Chris (Steris).  On behalf of the moderation team here at BCC please pass on our sincere condolences to her family and friends, Steris was a valued member of the forums here and will be sadly missed.

We can light a candle for her on Tuesday night during the Secondary Live Chat session if you wish.

The helpline is open until 2pm today Julie if you need to talk to someone, don’t hesitate to call.

Take care

Jo, Moderator

So sad to hear that our lovely Chris has passed away. She was a beautiful caring lady who will be sadly missed by all.
Sincere condolences to Chris’s family and friends.
Rest in peace Chris xxxxxxx