Still checking in

Hi all well I am sitting on my bed in marmaris - Come for a nap but just can’t drop off and hubby snoring besides me so thought I would see how you are all doing x have read some positive posts and I feel so pleased for you all (you feel like a virtual family) I am getting anxious as my holiday goes by however when you lovely lot told me it would do me good you are right . I was trying to just ignore my op on 8th for now but we met some people and big mouth hubby told them but I didn’t stay mad at him too long as I realise he may need to share with people I just expected him to share with friends rather than strangers on holiday maybe that’s his way of dealing. anywat live and hugs to you all Sue x

Enjoy your holiday Sue. Hope the weather is better than it is here.

love  xxx

Hope you’re having a lovely time! As Feather says, the weather’s not great here! I can understand you feeling a bit anxious though. My op is hopefully this Thursday. Have you got much longer away?

Love, Jencat xx

Hi Jen and feather currently 37 degrees so very warm x get back on 7th about 11.45 pm . Going shopping Wednesday and jeep safari Saturday and other than going for swim and walks just chilling until the last day when we go turtle beach before we head to a hotel for dinner and then transfer to airport x missing my children like crazy (daughter 26 and son 21 in September) but my son waiting up on 7th until I get home and my daughter coming round at 7am on 8th to see me before op x I can have breakfast as long as it is before 6am got to be at first hospital for 9.30 am for dye then 2nd hospital at about 11.30 been advised I am 2nd on list so op will be about 2 x

Enjoy …you certainly deserve it xxxx

Yes Jen in Turkey x Xenia My letter says nothing after 6.30 but when he nurses called to say about different hospital for dye and they said u could eat up to 6am because they knew it was a late op with no chance of being brought forward because surgeon not starting until 12 on that day x I must admit I get hangry (hungry/angry lol) they said take a night bag just in case they need to keep me in but should be day surgery xx Jen could look for Thursday x post and let us know you are okay xx hugs to you all

HI Sue, glad you are having a good holiday, it’s quite rainy where I am in Scotland! Good luck next week, will be thinking of you!
I’ve had my first chemo (2nd August) and managing. Only 5 to go!!! Xxx

Sib so pleased to hear from you x glad your 1st chemo went okay x sending you a big hug and wishing you a speedy recovery x

Enjoy your last day of Sun. Good luck for Tuesday, do you know your treatment plan going forward? ( apologies if you have told me , chemo brain!)
Will hear how you get on, sending a big hug and positive vibes. Xxxx

Sib at the moment just rads but does depend on biopsy results and haven’t met oncologist yet xx sitting by the pool making the most of last full day xx

R u getting roasted in that incredible heatwave Sue ?

Sue have a glass of wine for me please and enjoy (currently teetotal due to chemo?) xxx???xx

How’s chemo treating you Sib?

Defineltly enjoying the sun and Sib had a few cocktails for you Hun xx

Had 1started FEC on Wednesday and was rough for first 12hours or so Jill, sick 4 times and felt awful but improved since. Friday and yesterday felt pretty good and managed to function as normal. One down five to go!!. BC I will beat you!!
Thanks for your concern. Xxx

Glad you have survived the first one relatively unscathed !!!

You’re probably having an early night… all the best for tomorrow !!!

love xxx

Good luck Sue.  We’ll soon be comparing notes.

Cathy

Was out if wifi yesterday as was on turtle beach in Dalyman x flight delayed by an hour donyiyched down at Birmingham airport at 12.45 am by the time we got cases and arrived home I been in about 45 minutes and firstblitvof washing going round. Thank you all for your kind wishes will be in touch later after op x slept on the plane earlier so now wide awake xx

Hope all goes well Sue. Will be thinking of you and sending positive vibes. Hugs Shirley xxx