Still feeling bad

Hi I am new to this site - hope someone can help.

Was on Tamoxifen for 2 years, lots of side effects so put on Arimidex in Jan. Sadly, no better, in fact have constant aches and pains plus fever most days. has anybody got had similar experience? Don’t know what to do - can’t carry on like this for another 2 years1

Hi,
sorry you have not had a reply so this will bump you up to the top. I am on femara so not really much help. It is better for me than tamoxifen although I was told beforehand that AIs are usually worse and that femara goes for the finger joints and hands. Fortunately it didn’t! Why not ask if they would change it to one of the others. Also you can search on her to find posts from others about your query
Good luck and if its getting to you why not ask the bcn
Lily

Sorry i cannot help either, but I will bump you up to the top of the list so that someone might spot it when they wake up this morning.

or you could ring the helpline people find them very helpful

Sue,
Just a suggestion but maybe you could repost your problem with a subject heading that is more specific to the problem. I was thinking that people with a similiar problem would spot it more quickly.
Sorry your suffering. I am still still having chemo so haven’t started arimidex yet.
Hope you get sorted out soon.