Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting and now venting

2 REPLIES 2
pippadog

Re: Still waiting and now venting

Hi

I hope you've received some good news by now. I had my core biopsy done yesterday and I'm also waiting. Sending big hugs to you.

Laura

xx 

Jo_BCC

Re: Still waiting and now venting

Hi hoohaa

If you need to talk to someone in confidence then please do give our helpline a call, they're here to support you through this.  Calls are free 0808 800 6000 lines open Mon-Fri 9-5 and Sat 10-2

Take care,

Jo, Moderator

Guest user
Not applicable

Still waiting and now venting

Hi all,

I know everyone is probably fed up with my posts by now but I really need to vent. 

I went for a brain and cerix MRI today and the time spend laying dead still and only being able to think has got my back up again. 

It has been over a month now of tests, images etc. I had my last batch of additional breast images before xmas and I have heard nothing back. I have contacted everyone I can think of, even the the Lead of the MD team but no one has answered their phone or they have said they would get back to me but haven't.

Surely they would have communicated something by now good or not so good news. Why keep someone waiting this long if there is good news? I just don't understand. I do understand that there are much higher priority calls to make than mine if it is nothing but someone could just ring and say there is nothing to worry about at least? 

Am I to conclude that no news is good news or is no news still no news?

Errrrrrr