Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stinging nipple

1 REPLY 1
Anna_BCC

Re: Stinging nipple

Hi Stacey

Have you spoken with anyone about this yet? I think it may help to explain what TAH and LPN mean, as the majority of the people on this community may not understand them,  TAH - total abdominal hysterectomy;  LPN - licensed pratical nurse.  It sounds as though you may not be UK based, which would impact on the type of treatments etc available to you.  We do have an amazing helpline, 0808 800 6000 if you are in the UK and (+44) 20 7620 0077 if you are overseas.

You have posted in the area, family history and genetics, but it is not clear if you have a family history of breast cancer, so you may be posting in an area which would not be the most helpful to you.

In the meantime, do take care

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer

Stacey1122109

Stinging nipple

Hey everyone, I'm 34yrs years old, 2yrs since TAH. For 2 weeks now I have had this intense stinging in my right nipple, no discharge just a little dark purple, the pain brings tears, never felt anything like it. I've read about Pagets disease, anyone ever had this problem?. I'm an LPN and started a new job insurance won't start til February 1st. Thanks.