cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stomach pains

4 REPLIES 4
Codiesue

Re: Stomach pains

Hi Jules my GP gave me Fluconazole for a bad dose of oral thrush I had after first Tax as Nystatin wasn't helping that time. I also gargled with diluted TCP and used corsodyl mouthwash and salt water. If you are having skin problems have a look at my post on November starters........just had udder cream recommended.

Sue xx

nicnac15

Hi jules did thry say if you could take gasiscon with the lanzsoprazole hope the tablets are working for you. Xxx
Jules1964

Hi Nicnac
My pain was high up, I kid you not I don't think I've had stomach pains like that since labour pains... I went to the Dr's yesterday i explained that I was having difficulty swallowing due to heartburn so I was prescribed Lansoprazole gastro resistant capsules. My other frustration is my sore mouth, I can't even drink my morning cuppa. Dr prescribed Nystatin, but I wonder if there is anything else I can take to relieve the pain?
And there was me thinking I'd made it through session 1 relatively unscathed, until Friday since then it's been one thing after another!!
Doesn't bode well for round 2 & there was me thinking I could work in between cycles ha ha.. x
nicnac15

i had my first dose of taxoteire treament 3 weeks ago and have already had 3 fec treatments with the the one 3 weeks ago my steroids caused a gastic pain very high up near my ribs like acid indigestion is your  pain high or lower down ? i had to be prescribed omeprozole to protect my stomach lining and up to now theyve worked just had my 2 dose today and on steroids at the moment so fingers crossed i dont get it again have you tried paracetamol as long as your temp is ok ?

Jules1964

Stomach pains

Hello January Ladies
I don't know if any of your can help me.. I had my first EC chemo session last Monday.
I have been in agony for the last few hours now with a chronic stomach ache. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can alleviate this?
Thanks in advance