cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Riders/A Town Called Determination

Gennie

Re: Storm Riders/A Town Called Determination

Morning all

Quiet weekend here, still feeling pretty wiped out by the last chemo. Yesterday I could hardly stay awake all day and was in bed, zonked out by 9.30 (that's after falling asleep on the sofa at 8.30, I dragged myself up and fell into bed and that was that!). This last dose really does get its claws in, doesn't it? Still feel woozy & wobbly - that's never lasted this long before.

Ah well, it's not for much longer and I have 3 little people here wanting to enjoy the last few days of their summer holidays so it's up & at 'em for me today! Bit overcast with sunny spells. Was glorious yesterday and I missed it, what with feeling all lousy. Humph.

Have a good day all!

Guest user
Not applicable

Morning all....hi Theresa, Eliza and Carole. Well done Carole with the nice comments about your ginger bread....maybe in 10 years or so you too will be in the 'club' (not the other club I might add), and you will be winning 1sts too....Looking forward to reading the next chapter!!Rads tomorrow eh! good luck with that!

Theresa, As nice as it is to have 'your space' without children, I bet you are also looking forward to seeing David again and him you!!
Enjoy your 'meeting up'.

Hey Eliza, I do often wonder if you feel you are some way to feeling like you are getting back to normality! I don't think its an easy trail...I just think things become more distanced as time moves by...is that how you feel?

Sal have you actually started your job yet? If not do you have a date when you do?

Well my son is coming back today. My lovely sister and hubby went up to Edinburgh at the weekend and are bringing him and a few 'props' back. Which means he can sleep most of the way hehehehe. Looking forward to seeing him!

Big {{hugs}} to those who have been 'quiet' a while...Jane, Di, Nikki, Gennie, Lizzie, all coping with probs or SEs of their own.
Clare you are doing real well...take it easy though, don't rush things....
Enjoy your time with your sister Seda, a change of scenery is what the doctor ordered. 🙂

Well its dull here...but not raining.....yet! Its funny when you say 'down south' Carole, because I think of us as northerners, and every one else further down the country as 'down south'. Guess you are in the right of it though.....

Have a good day....I was tired a lot yesterday, so today I am going to be livelier. Got a friend coming this morning too, who I haven't seen in months.

catch ya later
Helenxxx

just crossed Lizzie....nah I missed 'his' smile but guess the good news makes up for it. yeh I think you may do the ringing bit a few times Lizzie.....

LizzyM

Hello - still here!

Just been catching up, welcome to newbies.

What a lovely day yesterday - very warm and sunny. Overdid the mucking out - pretty stiff this morning! The old back's complaining bitterly!

Great to hear from Turkey, Val, and Seda - as Carole says - snuggle down in the cave and look after yourself. We're all here for you.

Oh Helen, no special smiles, then?! Good news confirmed though - really pleased for you.

Jack's got his confirmation letter and accomodation sorted - how on earth are we going to afford it??!! - slight panic feeling, but hey ho, we managed for his brother, so we'll muddle through. Best put any dreams of giving up the repping to work at the yard on hold for a few more years, methinks!

Picked up the phone last night to ring mum to ask her what she thought of the cricket result.......old habits and all that...

Love to all and lovely to see you back, Nikki (((Hugs))) everyone

Lizzie XXX

Guest user
Not applicable

Morning All!

Busy weekend there. No prizes on Saturday. Not surprised, I think you've got to break into the "club" to stand a chance. Got loads of compliments on my gingerbread on the tea and coffee stall though, so that's ok. And, I absolutely reek of garlic today. Made hummus and guacamole for the friend's birthday party, and I do like my garlic! Best give Steel a wide berth till it wears off, unless you don't mind your eye's watering at every breath. 😄

Feel like I've been away for ages!

Seda - we've got a cave on the edge of Black Canyon, fully stocked with rugs and mugs, blankets, candles, and all sort of nice things. It's where the Storm Riders go when they're feeling down, just to rest up and get through a bad patch. Head on over, and snuggle down. Remember, your emotions will be all over the place just now. It's perfectly ok to have a wee breakdown, and sometimes it's what we need to do rather than bottle it all up. We all go through black times, worrying about the future. It's normal and pretty much unavoidable. {hug} for you. You can do this.

Talking of black times - dentist today. Pooh! Then first rads later on, although it pre-verification. First zap tomorrow.

How's everbody holding up anyway? Sunny day here, and I've been hearing that all you southerners have had a whoopy hot day yesterday. Better make the most of it and get the washing out! Ah, a woman's work is never done.

Theresa, you'll be glad to see David back. Hugs all round! 🙂

Clare - it's an hour long musical snack fest really as part of a local arts festival. Extracts from Les Mis, Cinderella and something else I don't recognise. We just act out a few songs from each. Most of it is Les Mis.

Got the next instalment nearly ready for posting tonight.

Guest user
Not applicable

Morning everyone...:D

Seda - hope you enjoy the visit to your sister, and as the others have said we all have bad days... {{{hugs}}}

I've got David coming back from respite today...:D

Theresa

Eliza

Morning everyone.

Hope you have a good time with your sister, Seda. As Clare says we all struggle at times, so don't feel bad about that.

Back into the fray for the rads chicks, and aren't you joining them today, Carole? Hope all goes smoothly for you all.

Lovely sunny day here - hope it stays.

Eliza xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Don't apologise Seda, we all feel down from time to time. It's a big thing this BC and all the trauma that goes with it. Have a good time with your sister, cry if you need to and enjoy being with loved ones.

Big cyber hugs,

Clare

Guest user
Not applicable

i dont know if its tax or the steroids, i had a nervous breakdown,
i cried, felt very down and very terrified abt the future ...

Maybe i am too new, April when everything started, its seems ages ago though..

I think i need a break, so i am going away with my Sister tomorrow
for a week..

The rst is fine, i guess, no fever , no aches some swollen ankles ..

Sorry for the moan and thnx for reading it...

Wishing everbody a nice new week ...
LOve
Seda -xxx

Eliza

Morning, Theresa, morning everyone. Sounds like you had a good lunch yesterday, Theresa!

Hi Clare, hope the antibiotics kick in quickly.

Eliza xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Clare - hope that the antibiotics soon start to help...:D
Did you visit Morpeth when you were up this way...? 😄

Theresa

Guest user
Not applicable

Aaah shucks Helen, I missed y’all at Joe’s last night. Tallulah will have to make up for it sometime soon - how are you folks with karaoke?

Hi Theresa, hope the break in the North East was good. We stayed at Beadnall at the end of May and went to Seahouses so we could go out to the Farne Islands. It was fantastic.

Many Thanks to all for your kind support, espcially when you are all going through stuff too. Saw the Nurse Practitioner at the GPs yesterday so I'm now on some antibiotics as the drain site is looking a bit uugh.

I like your analogy Mary for the toilet roll under the arm. Feeling a bit better to-day- well the sun came out and daughter and grand-daughters came for lunch, what more could I ask for? Oh and hubbie did the shopping this morning.

Welcome Moocow, Scottishlass and Seda.

Carole - I seem to have missed something - are you in a production of Les Mis?

Love ClareX

Guest user
Not applicable

I can see your post as well Moocow...:D

Theresa

Guest user
Not applicable

hi Moocow - i can see you.

Just having a quick recky, busy day, youngest has gone to birthday party and has to be picked up soon then swimming lessons (i shall go to gym).

Catch you all later.

Linda

Guest user
Not applicable

would some one speak to me please i think im not getting through on this site

Guest user
Not applicable

Just back from lunch at the Tapas restaurant in Morpeth - it was gorgeous...:D

Guest user
Not applicable

Think we are going to go to a tapas bar for lunch...:D

Theresa

Guest user
Not applicable

Morning all....yep the sun has got its hat on today, hope it stops on all day....
Nikki great to see you back love...take it easy, not long to go now, 2 more chemos is it....yep Red can get through those , no problem...what a SR!!
I'm off to town to browse, so catch ya all later

Helenxxx

Eliza

Morning, Theresa, morning, all.

Pleased to hear that your chemo is going smoothly, Seda. Good to see you back here, Nkki - yes, not long to go now.

Hope the cake was a success, Carole. Good luck for the show and enjoy the party.

Sunny here at the moment so looks like a good day to be outdoors.

Eliza xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Welcome to the thread Seda...:D

Good to see you back online Nikki... hope the chemo goes okay this week... {{{hugs}}}

Gen - i think Seahouses is probably pretty much how you remember...:D

Theresa

Guest user
Not applicable

ohh you lot have been busy while i been away! hello newbies! welcome, Caroles right, this is the most amazing bunch o' lassies you'll ever come across! they'll fish you out of black canyon or line em up in the bar and when your backs against the wall they'll come a running 🙂 thanks to all for kind messages and phone calls n stuff, most aprieciated! Reds back! hehe for at least a few days, penultimate chemo thurs * biting finger nails to quick *
n e way, i looked in mirror a mo ago and saw fester addams, i forgot i had mascara on today.......
hahahahahahahaha
oh well of to bed me thinks, will be glad when sleep patterns back to normal, not long now 🙂
take care huge (((hugs))) to all SR old and new, your amazing and you can do it, and come thru it all the stronger, i promise, cos if i can anyone can!!
Loadsa love Red (Nikki) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Wot! Never had Hagen Daas!, Ah you are so lacking in the ice cream experience dept!

Whooeee! I am so over wine-d tonight! Hic!!!!!!!

First, Moocow, Scottishlass, Seda, WELCOME! Pull up a bar stool, lay your guns to rest over the other side of bar. Spitoon's in the corner. And we've got several bunks spare, so loosen the boot laces and just join in. It's a total b*gger this whole lark you've found yourselves in, but I guarantee that this bunch of most amazing women will help you through! 😄

Sandra, how do you do that 200 scone thing? I've had the oven going since just after lunch and I'm still short a cake, in fact - scuse!

B*ll*cks! 10.45 and the second sultana cake is still gooey. Ah well, another SITC to fill in the time!

Maggie, the colic is likely to exasperated by the chemo I would think. Hang on in there. You've got what it takes kiddo. 🙂

I might not be around much this weekend - agricultural show and a garden party 40th on Sunday. Suddenly I have a social life! Thinking about you all, Moocow, Scottishlass and Seda you too! Seda, chemo is such a drag, but hang in there, it's worth it.

Ok, off to test the gooey cake again. I am so not going to win anything....

Guest user
Not applicable

Seda it sounds like you have been through a lot and still have a lot to go through...well here's hoping for the best for you.....enjoy your weekend too.
Great stuff on your winnings Linda...but even better on a good night with a new friend...
How is the tamoxifen doing for you Sal...so far the arimidex is fine, just hot flushes, which I'm used to anyway.
Never had hagen Das ice-cream...heard of it but not experienced it..yet!!
mmmmmmmmm wonder if that would mix up nicely in a cocktail.....

right folks, I'm off to find my bunk now, and settle down for a good read with a new author that I've found....so night night all. Catch yer later .....

Helenxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Thank you so much for the welcome,
i hope i can join you time to time..

Just a small intro because i am new in this thread :

I had bilateral dx on April, both braest lumpectomy, idc ilc combination, stage2 grade 3, er,per + HER2- and 12 pos nodes on the left side.. not a nice image all together i think...

Will go thtu brca gen test after chemo due to my ashkenazi ancestrors, and if its positive than it will be dble mx, which i dont mind really, its not worst that what i am allready experiencing..

I will finish TAC chemo 24 th of sept. will have rads and starts Tamoxifen..

I am doing a smooth chemo, with minimal SE, except the hair pf course..

Though i am trying to stay calm, sometimes i am going thru hell, lots of dark dark tunnels because i feel that my chances are quite limited because of my prognosis..

But than again i try to catch the light and feel hopefull again..

Anybody who wants any info abt Turkey pls pm ,
i would be very glad to help...

Best frindly wishes from Istanbul
and have a nice weekend..

Seda - xxx

Eliza

Hi Linda, I LOVE their ice-cream!!! Enjoy your weekend and good to hear it is less itchy.

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi all,

Just a quickie, had a great day out, we both won at bingo, not big but doesnt matter and then we had pie and mash - It was so nice to meet Daisy and we had loads to chat about.

Hi Seda/Val, you are lucky, Turkey is beautiful. Its a bit too hot for me this year but maybe next...

Anyway, I have been a real piggie since i got home and ate a whole tub of haagan daas - the big one!! But it was lovely and i just couldnt stop...

Rads are still ok, not as itchy today. nine more to go and counting.

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

Linda

Eliza

Hi Val, receiving you loud and clear! Hope you are having a good time. Welcome to you, Seda.

Hope you're enjoying your evening out, Sal. Like you, I tend not to put the computer on in the night. If I wake and can't sleep I pick up a book (fiction, or my mind gets too active). But on tamoxifen I tend to wake up far less than I used to. Hopefully you'll get a good night tonight.

Eliza xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Set em up Joe...looks like we have visitors from afar...must be right tired after their 'ride'......make em freebies the first round Joe....pull up a stool Seda and there's your usual chair waiting Val.....
Hope your enjoying yourself Val. Technology today is brilliant eh!

Think you might feel mighty better if you have one or three, Riviera!

Maybe we can get Talluelah to sing us a song........................

Guest user
Not applicable

Hey Val

Welcome :)))

I hope you will have wonderfull time,
my lovely regards to yr family

Seda -xxx

horace

Just tryıng a post from Turkey,ıf ıt works I wıll try agaın later ıf not then at least I can read yours.Love Valx

Guest user
Not applicable

Great that you've got your dates for rads, Gen, but sorry you're still feeling crook. It seems as though the last chemo sinks its teeth into you and doesn't want to let go, but hopefully you'll start to pick up soon. Take care of yourself. (((hugs)))

Eliza

Welcome back, Ros, and enjoy the concert. Hope all the rads chicks have a good weekend break.

Scottish lass and moocow, welcome. If it's chat your after, this is definitely the right place!

Helen, great news re the biopsy and hopefully you'll get that appointment through soon. Pity about not seeing the usual guy though...!

How are you doing, Maggie? Good to hear you managed to get out to the coast, Theresa. I was at university in Newcastle and have many happy memories of that coast. I too remember racing across the Lindisfarne causeway. Nearly there, Gennie, hope the climb up is steady and sure even if it is a bit slow.

It was the same here, Rosie. Bright sun, downpour, bright sun.

At lunchtime today I was interviewed for a study about the involvement of friends and relatives in the medical decisions I've had to make over the last 9 months and continuing. Very interesting pice of work, but it will be ages before all the interviews are done, results analysed and the report produced. It was also quite interesting to go back over it all and think about just how I did decide things.

Catch you all at Joe's later...

Eliza xx

Gennie

Welcome Scottishlass and Moocow. 🙂

Ooh Theresa you just brought back memories there. We had a couple of family holidays at the Ship Inn at Seahouses when I were a lass. They had some old fairground carousel toys in the pub garden (a double decker bus, car etc) which we loved playing in. I love Bamburgh Castle is the Grace Darling Museum still in Bamburgh? I had a real fascination with her. We also had a week on Lindisfarne once which was really fab because we had to race across the causeway every evening before it got cut off. Happy days - I love that part of the world. Fantastic beaches too as I recall.

Who'd ever have thought that dead fatty tissue would be cause for celebration, but that's great news for you Helen.

Good to see you back Ros and motoring on through your rads. I chased my referral up today as I hadn't heard anything. I'm down for the rads planning meeting on 1st Sept which means I should be scheduled in for planning week beginning 7th Sept as I wanted (once kids back at school) and start rads the following week. Getting there..... 🙂

Clare - sorry you've been feeling low, it's only to be expected I think. The surgery really does knock you for a while and having to face it after a load of chemo is bound to be harder. At least most of us had ours at the start and approached it from a state of (reasonable) fitness.

Feeling fairly ropey here still, but onwards and upwards. Today is usually the worst then it's a slow climb back up the canyon so I hope this last lot follows the same pattern. I'm very light-headed and sleepy, feel sicky etc. Same old story. So glad it's for the last time.

Guest user
Not applicable

Good news Nell!

I'll confess Sal - I was introduced to Brains SA by a Welshman, many years ago when I could still drink beer. Can't now, something to do with the strains of yeast, that's why I stick to wine - speaking of which I trust Joe will be opening our virtual bar later? We need to welcome our newbies in suitable fashion! Hi gals!

Rx

Guest user
Not applicable

Clare, I hope you're having a better day today. Emotionally, this whole thing is a roller coaster and you never know when it's going to hit you. Sometimes you're ok one minute and then, bam, out of nowhere, you're in pieces. I think any change of treatment upsets our equilibrium for a while.

Linda, I hope you had a good day out and I hope the skin's still holding out.

Maggie, I was awake and up at the same time as you, but I never put the computer on in the night, so I missed you. I tend to switch the radio on. Can't believe I slept badly last night, as I think I overdid it yesterday and was really tired in the evening.

Rosie, you've obviously spent time in Cardiff pubs! I love SA, but you do have to be careful how much you drink:/

Ros, glad you're cooked for another week and have a great time in Cardiff. Are you seeing U2 at the Millennium Stadium? There are lots of good pubs around there.

Welcome scottishlass and moocow. No need to feel alone when you come on this thread. As Helen said, we love to talk!

Oh Helen, what a shame you didn't see your lovely surgeon. But good that you got the biopsy question answered. It sounds like they are taking really good care of you.

We're off for a curry tonight - can't wait. We've got a really good curry house in the village, so we don't even have to get the car out. Mmmmmm, my mouth's watering, just thinking of it.

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi all..welcome scottish lass and moocow, as Sandra said we love to chat on this thread!!
Enjoy your U2 concert Ros and it sounds like the rads are coming along nicely...there's no place like home though is there...pity you haven't got any ruby slippers to click when you get homesick lol 🙂

Sounds like you had a great, well earned day out Theresa. It's often the case though isn't it...people don't explore whats on their doorstep....
Rosie the weather has been doing that here for quite a few days now. Never know what to wear!!

OOh pooh didn't get to see my lurrvvely doctor with the toothpaste smile today...I saw a very nice doctor though who talked me through what the next stage would be cosmetically (new nipple!). But he wanted to wait until I had results from biopsy and MRI. I saw a breast nurse as I was leaving the hospital and she told me to wait where I was while she looked up my notes...bless her. The biopsy is damaged fatty tissue, what everyone said it would be, all clear! hurrah! And she said to give her a ring if the neuro surgeon hadn't given me an appointment by next Thursday. All looking good once again!!!!!!!

So hang in there all you chemo babes, you'll get through this and the rotten SEs, all you rads chicks are motoring through too.{hugs}

Lizzie hope things have worked out for you alright this week take care love {{hugs}}

Helenxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Lovely part of the country that coastline Theresa,hope you had a nice day out.
Whoo way to go Ros,glad you are doing ok, oooh wish I was going to see U2,hope they play all their old stuff,takes me right back that does......

Hi Moocow and Scottishlass,all welcome here,we are at all different stages of treatment and some of us are through the worst but don't think we will be disappearing into the wild blue yonder for a long time yet...it's good to talk.......

Hope all those with side effects are working through them and the sun is shining where you are..........

Sandra x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Moocow and Scottishlass welcome to the thread...:D

Ros - glad to hear that the rads are going okay - hope that you enjoy the concert tomorrow...:D

In the end we decided to go up the coast today... so first of all we went to Seahouses and then on to Bamburgh Castle... I had never been to either even though we have been living here just over 13 years now...

Theresa

scottishlass

Hi Moocow, Welcome to the site. I am fairly new to all this too but I am sure you will make many new friends on here. You can also send private messages to people you get to know here. I am 59 and never had the use of this site when I felt alone and isolated. So welcome from Scottishlass X

Guest user
Not applicable

do you mind if i join in I am 42 and had masx last sept cemo and now tamoxifen coming up to one year and im doing well only a few days of feeling sorry for myself but had to go to work so that was that . love to talk to anyone I feel on my own at times

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi folks - am back from the rads hostel and glad to see my favourite chair which has already given me a good hour's comfortable sleep.
The accommodation is only about a hundred yards from the Cancer Centre so not too much effort , although they do tend to ring up at odd times for us to fill cancellations they might have.
The skin isn't particularly sore but I feel really tight like I did after surgery - the radiographers say that the zaps stir things up to how they were earlier - how re-assuring.
Took me ages to catch up on the numerous pages I'd missed but congrats to those with successes/milestones achieved.
Really looking forward to my "nest" at bedtime but slept better this week than last.
Am off to Cardiff Saturday to watch U2, but am stopping overnight to break up the journey, so won't be able to access a computer again - bot have I missed it this week .
Best wishes to all - Ros.

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi all
I wish the weather in the west mids would make its flippin' mind up... it was fine to start with, so i decided to do a bit of gardening - by the time I'd got my shoes and gloves on, and found the right implements, it started raining. Said some naughty words, came back in and started some housework - the sun came out. Finished what I was doing, looked outside - the rain was just starting again. Aaaargh, gnash teeth etc etc.

Hope weather being kinder to the rest of you!
love and hugs
Rosie
PS - congrats to the new Cardiff undergraduate - tell him to go steady with the Brains SA tho - they don't call it 'skull attack' for nothing...

Guest user
Not applicable

got a few hours...since I was wee Ive had periodical bouts of colic. There doesn't seem to be anything the doc can do I just have to ride it out, but this bout has lasted 2 days..making me feel pretty Sh*tty. Don't want to call the docs, but the lack of sleep is getting to me.

Hope you are all well xxxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Morning all....Hi Eliza and Theresa. Theresa enjoy your 'space' despite the weather...a bit of reading, cinema - something 'you' would like to watch, or just chilling doing absolutely nothing.....enjoy!

Have a good day Eliza...you've set yourself a job and a half with the recipe thing , good on ya lass!

Oh have a great time Mary...you have got to have better weather abroad than we are having it here. You'll feel so much better for it too.
i know how you feel Maggie...I was up at the early hours last week too. You'll have to do catch up throughout the day...or have a good long lie in...not always possible when your mind is ticking over eh!

Nikki...great big {{{{hugs}}}...you are a star! Still going through some grief but wading through everything like a true storm rider...wey to go girl....take it real easy now.....only 2 chemos left....
Enjoy your day out Linda....you sound raring to go back to work in September too...takes lots of preparation doesn't it?

Hope every chemo babe, rads chicks, lymphomaniacs and those just feeling generally low...have an upbeat day today! Can't believe its the weekend nearly already!

Well I think I'm going to ask for shares in the hospital....Have got an appointment with my lurrrvvvely plastic surgeon today. You know the one with the sexy smile ooooohhhhhh.....er hem, not quite sure what we will be discussing today....possibly the biopsy I had or more cosmetic stuff....will have to see. Hubby will be sat outside of course!!!

Anyhoo...have a good day all...
catch ya later

Helenxxx

Eliza

Morning Theresa, morning everyone.

Maggie, I hope you are now asleep...

Nikki says hello to everyone and thank you to Val and Carole for the phone calls.

Looks a bit like an overcast day here but at the moment it could go either way. Hope it goes well for us all, and Theresa, whatever you do I hope it is enjoyable.

Eliza xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Maggie - hope you managed to get some sleep i well remember the sleepless nights on chemo...

David is off to respite today so of course it looks like rain here... lol

Theresa

Guest user
Not applicable

Second night without sleep...anybody up?

kittenkat

Clare ((((hugs)))) to you - I remember the toilet roll under the arm feeling well, and the Larry Grayson pose - shut that door - with hand on hip - I felt really self-conscious about that one but its normal......you sleep when you can and want to as it'll take a lot out of you.....
tkae care everybody and speak soon - bound to be a mad house here tomorrow am so prob won't get on puter.....mary x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Clare.Your body and mind have been through a hell of a lot these past few months, try and just let it out when you can. I felt rubbish when I came out of hosp,and just didn't apreciate what my body had been thro and that was without having chemo ,so just you be good to yourself. Great big hugs and good vibes for you.

Sandra x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Clare...{{hugs}} to you love....we all have felt like and still feel like you have been feeling. You've been through a lot, and are trying to get back to normal....you'll get there, but rest up and take it a step at a time.......don't for a minute feel guilty about how you feel......its better out! than in.....

well I'm feeling proper tired too, so early night for me...perhaps we can catch a drink at the bar tomorrow.....we'll ask Joe for a few freebies hehehehehehe

nighty night all
don't let those bugs of any kind ...bite!

Helenxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Greetings from another lymphomaniac - like that one....

I have been for rads and massage today. Massage was lovely and soothing and i drifted off a bit. Rads area is a bit itchy and sore for first time but not significantly. One more tomorrow and weekend to recover before the next assault.

Understand how you feel Clare, and would be surprised if you didnt feel like that. Its normal after what you have been through. Take it easy and let others look after you.

I am going out with Daisy999 from another thread on here tomorrow. We are going out for lunch and bingo in Romford.

Have a great holiday Mary and everyone else enjoy yr day.

Linda