Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sudden change in breast shape

3 REPLIES 3
Sam_BCC

Re: Sudden change in breast shape

Hi kittybuttoon

I'm sorry to read you're having a worrying time at the moment. If you would like to talk things through with someone please do give the BCC helpline a call on 0808 800 6000. Here you can share your concerns with a trained member of staff who will offer you a listening ear as well as support and information. The lines are open Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm and Saturday 9 to 2pm.

I hope you find this helpful.

Kind regards Sam, BCC Facilitator

Guest user
Not applicable

Thanks Finty. I used to have a BCN nurse but we lost touch when I was diagnosed with secondaries. I think she is busy with newly-diagnosed primary patients. Do you think the MacMillan nurse would know?

finty

Bumping this up for you. Have you got a BCN you could call? Sorry you are having such a worrying time - hope someone will be along to help soon.

finty

Guest user
Not applicable

Sudden change in breast shape

I was diagnosed with bone and liver mets in 2008. For the past four months I've been on Exemestane, and feeling really great. However, I've suddenly got a lot of breast pain, and noticed a dramatic change in breast shape on the side of the primary tumour.

Does anyone know whether this is a good sign or a bad one? (I thought maybe it might just be a sign that the Exemestane has stopped working, or maybe it was working well and having a dramatic impact on the tumour!) I have an onc appointment the week after next, but meanwhile I am worried.

If anyone else has had the same and could share their experience with me it would really help.

Thanks