Did you mean: 

Suddenly inverted nipple scared

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Suddenly inverted nipple scared

Pleased to hear that all is well sorry you had such a wait though. Xx
Highlighted

It took 21 days to hear all is benign for me and that was through my gp.  While waiting    I phoned the hospital twice getting only answer phone and left message 2nd time asking for call back.    Unsuccessful.    All the stress and I feel that shouldn't have happened.    Thank you to the kind messages of support.   This is an amazingly helpful forum.    It reminded me that whatever the results I would cope with the support on here and around me.      X

Highlighted

Just back from my scan appointment.    Had core biopsies done in 2 places.    Results due Tuesday next week.   I am feeling really positive though and glad I am in good hands and I have done all I can so far to take care.    This website and forum is my sanity savoir.     🙂 

Highlighted

Thank you Fairyb.    I am in the right week now.    To be honest I found on the home page explanations of benign breast conditions.    Of the few I could bear to read I found my symptoms listed on at least 3. As there are other causes I am finding it easier to relax a bit now.    I am sticking to breast cancer care pages and forum for information since finding it last week.    

I just looked up your posts and would like to congratulate you on the outcome of tests. 

I think it's wonderful people who are not diagnosed with cancer after all the worry stick around to encourage others.    What ever happens in my case I feel so much more informed and able to cope.     If only I could remember that at 3am though.   😕 

Highlighted

Hi jegeco. 

Rhe waiting ia awful isn't it. Nothing anyone says can reassure you. This forum helped me a lot though. 

The helpline is a godsend. 

Rhe only advice I would give is to steer well clear of Dr Google. 

That search engine caused me so many sleepless nights

good luck with your scans. Let us know how you get on xxx

Highlighted

Dear Jegeco

Welcome to the BCC Forum.  Waiting for appointments and test results is really tough.  I'm sure other members will soon be along to offer you some support.

You could also contact our Helpline to talk things over.  They can offer practical information and emotional support.  The opening times are 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays.  The number is 0808 800 6000

Take care

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Highlighted

Suddenly inverted nipple scared

Hi.   1 am 62 yrs old.    I am awaiting mammogram and ultrasound Fri 10th April .    I had very painful breast end February.   Waited 1 week then drs.   Had referral app 2 weeks ago and booked for scans next week.    My nipple has become completely withdrawn.    Usually like organ stop so very out of character.    I am Endometrial cancer survivor. 3 years almost.   This is a very hard time because my life is amazing with many new opopportunities as recently started new business.  I feel like there is a cloud about to desend any moment and find the fear immobilising.    It is so hard to keep quiet about it to family friends and colleagues as I  don't want to worry them unnecessarily.      Of  course I know it may not be cancer.   I suppose this limbo might last a while longer.   😞