Surgery for chest wall diep needing support

Hello all, 

I was diagnosed with TNBC in 2014, lumpectomy, fect-t and paclitaxol, radiation. Then in 2016 had local recurrence, mascetomy with gem/carbo. Four months later localisation. I know I have at least 2 lumps. It is now 5 months later since this was spotted and am due to have a diep chest wall. I am happy to be flat as a pancake but am nervous of surgery and recovery. I do not know what they are proposing afterwards until the histology report and further CT and bone scans. Obviously chemo has not worked for it to return so soon after mascetomy. 

At the moment I am trying to focus on surgery. Has anyone any words of comfort? Also has anyone gone through this surgery and can provide any advice? 

I am becoming extremly nervous and anxious. Luckily surgery has been brought closer. 

Words of encouragment, positivity are what is needed. Have a 5 year old and dont want her to constantly see me crying! 

Arnie x

I have noticed this is in the wrong place. It was meant to go into treatments and medical issues thread. Can anyone te