cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Susie V

34 REPLIES 34
Highlighted

Re: Susie V

I was very sorry to hear about Sue. I didn't know her personally but as others have said she always seemed ready to help others and I enjoyed the humour in her posts. Thinking of her family and friends.

Tournesol x

Highlighted

Lit 2 candles tonight,one for Sue and one for Lora.
R.I.P

Lxx

Highlighted

So shocked and sad to hear this dreadful news. Sue was always full of life and ready to help and support others with this awful disease.

My love and thoughts go out to all her family and friends.

R.I.P. Sue
Love Marina xx

Highlighted

Just posting once again to remind any secondary ladies that we will be lighting a candle for our lovely friend Sue on Secondary Live Chat tonight.

For those that do not know it runs from 8.30-9.30 pm.
We will probably light the candle about 9.00pm.

Julie x

Highlighted

I'm just popping on to say thank you to everyone who has posted their sympathies to Sue's family and friends - they will all appreciate such wishes I'm sure. I will either point her husband in the direction of this thread or see about printing it off for the family so they can know even more just how much Sue meant to everyone on here.

This is also an invite to join in with a tradition we Tues secondary chat girls have of lighting a candle at 9pm on the Tues after a friend's passing as a way of remembering them (not that we would ever forget them). If anyone wants to join the live chat too, that would be lovely. We are all there to help and support each other and have a lot of laughs as well as a few tears (this week in particular)

Missing you so much, Sue xxx

Highlighted

This is so shocking and awful. Condolences to her family.

Highlighted

Terribly shocked to read this news, as Susie always seemed so full of life.

My thoughts are with her family & friends at this very sad time.

Sleep tight Susie V.

Dugsy x

Highlighted

It's taken me a while to be able to post my condolences to everyone who knew Susie, and of course to her family. Too many of my cyber friends are passing with such a cruelly quick deterioration. I have no words

X Sarah

Highlighted

Another lovely lady taken too soon by this horrible illness. Shocked by the speed of it especially as I was reading her posts just last month.
Sleep peacefully now Susie and sincere sympathy to all who knew her.

Liz x

Highlighted

So very sad.

Thinking of Susie and her family.

Dotty2 xx

Highlighted

such sad sad news.I did not know Sue but always loved to read her postings.She always came across as a warm,fun lady and so supportive.
My thoughts are with all her family and friends.
RIP lovely lady.

Highlighted

This is such sad sad news. Such a shock to hear another lovely lady has gone so quickly. I chatted with sue on here + by pm. She always had great advice + was so warm + helpful. My heartfelt condolences to her friends, family + of course, her many BCC friends too. RIP Suexxx

Highlighted

So very sorry to hear this news, i remember always thinking what a lovely smile Susie had. Rip Susie & love & prayers for her family & friends.xxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

What terrible news and one I wasn't expecting to read as Sue had only be posting a few weeks back. She was such a lovely lady and I'm sorry I didn't get to meet her like some of you had. To all of her friends and especially her family I send my heartfelt condolences.
So sorry, so sad.
Nicky xx

Highlighted

so sorry to hear this sad news, condolences to all family and friends

Highlighted
Community Champion

Sue will be missed by many on BCC for her strength of character, her humour, her helpfulness and support and for her positivity.....She will be particularly missed by her Tuesday chat friends. I was lucky enough to meet Sue in person and she was as nice as she came across on-line.
My thoughts are with her family and friends and with Liz her partner in crime!
So so sorry this evil illness took you far too soon dear Sue,but glad you died peacefully and at home as you'd wanted. RIP my friend xx

Highlighted

Such very sad news. Sending condolences to her family. RIP lovely lady. x

Highlighted

I'm so very sorry to read this news. I pm'd Sue just a couple of weeks ago, what a lovely, vibrant lady she was. Liz she was looking forward to you and in Sue's words, 'your lovely Mum' visiting her that very day...you take care Liz..x
My sincere condolences to Sue's family..x

Highlighted

Very sad to hear this - everything seemed to happen so fast.

Kind thoughts to all who knew her,

Julie x

Highlighted

Another devastating loss. I did not know Susie personally but read many of her postings which were always so helpful, supportive and hopeful.

Rest in Peace, with the angels now. Love and thoughts to all family and friends

Wandyx

Highlighted

May Susie's Family take some comfort in the high esteem that she was held on the BCC Forum. Susie was supportive of all, giving in her empathy and always positive in her approach to the challenges she faced. So sorry and sad for those that held Susie close to their hearts,
Sx

Highlighted

So very sad to hear. Such a bright and compassionate woman who was always so helpful here on the forums. Condolences to her family and friends.

Highlighted

As yet this is all too surreal to me. God speed my friend.

Will post more when it has sunk in. All too fast, all too soon.

RIP Sue xxx

Highlighted

Sincere condolences to Susie's family and friends at this very sad time from all here at BCC.

Anna

Highlighted

Very sad news. RIP Susie.

Sarah xx

Highlighted

sue, your smile made me smile.rest peacefully xxx

Highlighted

Just to say I am sad too to hear about Sue. I was hoping to meet up with Sue this summer and have "tea and lots of cakes" with her and LIz. We had planned to meet up last year as Liz and Sue were coming up to Scotland to visit. I am heartbroken that we had to delay this. Now I am feeling much better and poor Sue who had so much to live for and so much joy to share has been taken by this awful disease. We spoke many times on the phone especialy when trying to get her pain under control and her drugs were not helping enough. My heart goes out to her family. She was taken away from us far too soon and she will be sorely missed not only by friends and family but by the people she spoke to on the threads on these forums with much compassion and helpfulness. Goodbye Sue. from Val

Highlighted

I had the privilege & pleasure of Sue's wonderful company round my house and she was the warmest, open and kind person one could hope to meet. So so sad another life lost to this rotten disease too soon. My thoughts and condolence are with her husband, children & family. Rest in Peace Sue. You will be greatly missed. xx

Highlighted

I am truly shocked and saddened to read this. Sincere condolences to all her friends and family.

Dx

Highlighted

I just cannot believe these words I have just read!
It is such a tragedy....and I am utterly shocked.
This vile disease has ended another life far far too soon....

She was such a supportive person (including helping me when I had an eye problem after hers!) and with a great spirit and sense of humour too.
She will be sorely missed here by her pals on the secondary thread and my heart goes out to all of you when you have to read about such a hasty demise.
The loss to her family and friends at home will be a huge hole.
Rest in peace lovely lady.
You were very special.

Welsh girl xxx

Highlighted

This is so sad, susie was a source of comfort too me when I was first dx with lung mets, RIP susie.
Sending love and my sincere sympathies to her family at this difficult time.
Sarah xx

Highlighted

im not sure if i know sue but my thought are with you all at this sad time rip sue xx

Highlighted

So very sad.

Heaven is full of angels right now.

Rest in Eternal Peace Sue

Lisa
xxx

Highlighted

I am just gutted by this news. I cannot believe the speed with which Sue was taken. It's a blessing to know she was not in any pain but this is another life lost way too soon, too young .....
My thoughts are with Sue's husband, children, family and friends. Sue was a very special person who endured this disease with courage and humour

Highlighted

Susie V

I am devastated to tell you that Sue passed away peacefully at 9.30am today. She had her family around her and was pain-free. This was what she had wanted. Although she was very ill and knew this day would come, no-one expected it to be quite so soon. I'm just so pleased that I managed to see her 3 times over the last couple of weeks and we had a lovely time on each occasion, with a lot of laughs and fun. I had always promised Sue I would post on here if she passed away before me so at least I have fulfilled this promise to my dear friend.

Sue will be so very much missed by all us Tues chat girls as well as everyone she has helped and supported during her fight against this vile disease. Her love of life, wicked sense of humour and strength through very difficult times were a true inspiration.

Every afternoon tea and tea and cakes outing I have from now on will always have Sue's presence in spirit.

RIP dearest friend.

Liz xxxx