Susie V

I am devastated to tell you that Sue passed away peacefully at 9.30am today. She had her family around her and was pain-free. This was what she had wanted. Although she was very ill and knew this day would come, no-one expected it to be quite so soon. I’m just so pleased that I managed to see her 3 times over the last couple of weeks and we had a lovely time on each occasion, with a lot of laughs and fun. I had always promised Sue I would post on here if she passed away before me so at least I have fulfilled this promise to my dear friend.

Sue will be so very much missed by all us Tues chat girls as well as everyone she has helped and supported during her fight against this vile disease. Her love of life, wicked sense of humour and strength through very difficult times were a true inspiration.

Every afternoon tea and tea and cakes outing I have from now on will always have Sue’s presence in spirit.

RIP dearest friend.

Liz xxxx

I am just gutted by this news. I cannot believe the speed with which Sue was taken. It’s a blessing to know she was not in any pain but this is another life lost way too soon, too young …
My thoughts are with Sue’s husband, children, family and friends. Sue was a very special person who endured this disease with courage and humour

So very sad.

Heaven is full of angels right now.

Rest in Eternal Peace Sue

Lisa
xxx

im not sure if i know sue but my thought are with you all at this sad time rip sue xx

This is so sad, susie was a source of comfort too me when I was first dx with lung mets, RIP susie.
Sending love and my sincere sympathies to her family at this difficult time.
Sarah xx

I just cannot believe these words I have just read!
It is such a tragedy…and I am utterly shocked.
This vile disease has ended another life far far too soon…

She was such a supportive person (including helping me when I had an eye problem after hers!) and with a great spirit and sense of humour too.
She will be sorely missed here by her pals on the secondary thread and my heart goes out to all of you when you have to read about such a hasty demise.
The loss to her family and friends at home will be a huge hole.
Rest in peace lovely lady.
You were very special.

Welsh girl xxx

I am truly shocked and saddened to read this. Sincere condolences to all her friends and family.

Dx

I had the privilege & pleasure of Sue’s wonderful company round my house and she was the warmest, open and kind person one could hope to meet. So so sad another life lost to this rotten disease too soon. My thoughts and condolence are with her husband, children & family. Rest in Peace Sue. You will be greatly missed. xx

Just to say I am sad too to hear about Sue. I was hoping to meet up with Sue this summer and have “tea and lots of cakes” with her and LIz. We had planned to meet up last year as Liz and Sue were coming up to Scotland to visit. I am heartbroken that we had to delay this. Now I am feeling much better and poor Sue who had so much to live for and so much joy to share has been taken by this awful disease. We spoke many times on the phone especialy when trying to get her pain under control and her drugs were not helping enough. My heart goes out to her family. She was taken away from us far too soon and she will be sorely missed not only by friends and family but by the people she spoke to on the threads on these forums with much compassion and helpfulness. Goodbye Sue. from Val

sue, your smile made me smile.rest peacefully xxx

Very sad news. RIP Susie.

Sarah xx

Sincere condolences to Susie’s family and friends at this very sad time from all here at BCC.

Anna

As yet this is all too surreal to me. God speed my friend.

Will post more when it has sunk in. All too fast, all too soon.

RIP Sue xxx

So very sad to hear. Such a bright and compassionate woman who was always so helpful here on the forums. Condolences to her family and friends.

May Susie’s Family take some comfort in the high esteem that she was held on the BCC Forum. Susie was supportive of all, giving in her empathy and always positive in her approach to the challenges she faced. So sorry and sad for those that held Susie close to their hearts,
Sx

Another devastating loss. I did not know Susie personally but read many of her postings which were always so helpful, supportive and hopeful.

Rest in Peace, with the angels now. Love and thoughts to all family and friends

Wandyx

Very sad to hear this - everything seemed to happen so fast.

Kind thoughts to all who knew her,

Julie x

I’m so very sorry to read this news. I pm’d Sue just a couple of weeks ago, what a lovely, vibrant lady she was. Liz she was looking forward to you and in Sue’s words, ‘your lovely Mum’ visiting her that very day…you take care Liz…x
My sincere condolences to Sue’s family…x

Such very sad news. Sending condolences to her family. RIP lovely lady. x

Sue will be missed by many on BCC for her strength of character, her humour, her helpfulness and support and for her positivity…She will be particularly missed by her Tuesday chat friends. I was lucky enough to meet Sue in person and she was as nice as she came across on-line.
My thoughts are with her family and friends and with Liz her partner in crime!
So so sorry this evil illness took you far too soon dear Sue,but glad you died peacefully and at home as you’d wanted. RIP my friend xx