TDM1

Hi

My onc is talking about putting me on the TDM1 trial. I’ve trawled the sensible bits of the Internet and it looks like good stuff. Is anyone else on the trial, and if so what are your experiences?

Thanks
Della

Bumping to get into latest posts

Hi Historygirl

i thought trail had closed now so good luck if you get on it. It does look good.
Sue xx

Hi Sue

You are absolutely right.

Turns out the trial has closed. My onc called me yesterday offering the trial and then again half an hour later to say it had closed. What a twonk he is!

Della

What a disappointment, I asked about it in Jan and was told it was closed. You would think they were more on the ball.
Sue x

Sue

It turns out that the trial isn’t closed - it was just temporarily paused (for admin rather than medical reasons). I’m now on the trial and had my first infusion last week. Bit of a long story as to how I got to find out that the trial IS still open, but if you’d like further info just let me know.

Della x

Hi Della

Glad to see you are doing ok and I hope the trial is good for you.
Joan xxx

Thanks Joan! Hope everything is good with you x

Hi

I am about to have my 5th TDM-1 tomorrow and don’t seem to have any side effects - I went on holiday to Lanzarote 3 days after my chemo and was fine.   I had my CT scan results yesterday and my liver met was 20mm at the start of the trial and has shrunk to 6mm.  Hopefully it will carry on doing so.

Karen