1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THE PERSON BELOW ME....

olivia07

Re: THE PERSON BELOW ME....

Well done - I gave up all sweets 6 years ago and my teeth really appreciated it!

The person replying has just changed her hair colour after about 30 years and isn't quite sure!!

poemsgalore

I wish, I have a tune on my iPod called Caravan (it's quite an old one) and while I'm listening to it I imagine my (younger) self riding a circus elephant.
The person below me has just given up eating chocolate.
Flip_flop

Definitely not. In our family we call him Anton Du Berk.
The person below me has been on an elephant ride?
poemsgalore

One way to get them out of my garden! But no, I'll leave them for the hedgehogs and frogs etc.
The person below me has fantasies of dancing with Anton Du Beke.
story_so_far

Thats problably true for me too.
The person below me eats snails everyday for energy Uck!
olivia07

Sounds great - hope the sun was shining for you.
The person replying hasn't been on this forum for months and doesn't recognise many names.

MarthasSOS

Well....I'd run a mile if a stick instect came near me lol

The person below me has been on a champagne baloon ride.
story_so_far

True
Otherwise I wouldn't be on here. Was bored but not now.
The person below me breeds stick insects.
Topper

oops

Topper

Oh not reallybut I love eating baked things.
I can't believe this thread is still going! I haven't been on this site for over two years but used to play in 2008

The person below me loves Emily Janes games
(this games was started by EmilyJane)

valentine

Would love, love, love to swim with dolphins. The nearest I've ever been to this is swimming with jellyfish and sea snakes in Hong Kong. (I was about 7 and remember the panic when the snake was captured, given me a fear of them ever since!)
The person below me loves baking.

Guest user
Not applicable

Uortunately this is not true, but I would love to go and is definitely on my bucket list!
The person below me has swam with dolphins
Guest user
Not applicable

Very true...was very sorry when it ended.

the person below me has been on a cruise
poemsgalore

Answering quite a while after last post, so hope you had a good break from work.

The person replying is hoping to go to the Garden Centre on Sunday with OH, son and DIL. We were supposed to go a couple of weeks ago when son and DIL had a weeks holiday. guess who ended up neutropenic in hospital with a temp of 38.7c and ZERO white cells on the very day we were meant to go!!
scobie

HOPE YOU MANGED TO PERSUDE YOUR O.H. TO DO THE SHOPPING FOR YOU, BUT MAYBE HE WLL COME BACK WITH UNESSENTIAL THINGS HE WANTS!!!!

THE PERSON ANSWERING IS LOOKING FORWARD TO A LONG WEEK-END. NO WORK ON MONDAY SO A NICE LONG LIE. CLOCKS GO FORWARD TONIGHT SO LOOSE AN HOUR IN BED, BUT CAN CATCH UP TOMORROW NIGHT. WORKED OUT QUITE WELL THIS YEAR HAVING THE HOLIDAY WEEK-END AND CLOCKS CHANGING AT SAME TIME!!!!!HOPE IT STAYS DRY AND THE SNOW DOES NOT COME BACK

Lozzarooney1

Thank you! Well it was a bit of a damp squib if I'm honest 😞 we'd planned to be somewhere hot but BC changed that. tho I could count rads as somewhere hot! Maybe later in the year when hubby has had his hernia sorted! I've got my eye on some pearl earrings though! ;o)
Hope it's not snowing where you are! And a lovely long weekend ahead! 🙂

The person below you is wondering whether to brave the shops to do the food shopping tomorrow or let OH do it! 😉
scobie

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 30TH ANNIVERSARY, DID YOU DO ANYTHING FOR IT?

THE PERSON REPLYING IS GLAD ITS FRIDAY AND DONT HAVE TO GET SO EARLY IN THE MORNING. IT JHAS BEEN SNOWING ALL DAY HERE BUT AT LEAST IT IS NOT LYING, HOPE IT IS A BIT BETTER TOMORROW BUT DONT THINKN SO.

Lozzarooney1

Glad you enjoyed the show! And also hope that Olivia's PC has made a miraculous recovery!
The person replying celebrated her 30th wedding anniversary this week!
scobie

HOPE YOUR PC IS OKAY OLIVIA AND YOU DONT HAVE TO BUY A NEW ONE.

THE PERSON REPLYING ENJOYED THE DOROTHY PAUL SHOW ON SATURDAY NIGHT SHE PUT ON A GOOD SHOW. IT IS BITTER COLD OUT TONIGHT JUST HOPE THE SNOW THAT IS FORCAST DOES NOT APPEAR OVER THE WEEK-END

olivia07

Hope you enjoy it.
the person replying has very strange noises coming from her PC and hopes it is not dying!

scobie

I AM A PART TIME SALES ASSISTANT IN PRIMARK.
HOPE YOU MANAGED TO GET YOUR CHARGER FOR YOUR I PAD OKAY.
THE PERSON REPLYING HAS JUST BEEN ON A WEEKS HOLIDAY. DID NOT DO MUCH BUT ENJOYED A LOPNG LIE EVERY MORNING. NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO MONDAY WHE I HAVE TO GET UP EARLY AGAIN. I AM GOING TO SEE DOROTHY PAUL IN THE KINGS THEATRE TOMORROW NIGHT AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT.

Lozzarooney1

I feel a bit silly telling the doc I have a buzzing foot... he'd probably think I was barking mad!!! Woof!! 😉 What do you do job wise?
The person replying needs to find a charger to charge her iPad which is currently running at 13%!!
scobie

HOPE YOUR FOOT GETS BETTER QUICKLY,MAYBE YOU BETTER GET IT CHECKED OUT!!!!

THE PERSON REPLYING HAS HAD A LONG SHIFT AT WORK STILL NO MONEY AROUND AND ITS VERY QUIET. HOPE BY THE END OF THE MONTH WHEN THE SCHOOLS ARE OFF IT GET BUSIER.

Lozzarooney1

The person replying has developed a 'buzzing' left foot (honest!) over the past week not dissimilar to a mobile phone on vibrate mode!! Not painful but rather disconcerting... but there is no chance of getting said foot up to my ear to answer it!!
scobie

HOPE YOU HAD A NICE HOLIDAY OLIVIA AND YOU FEEL QUITE RELAXED

THE PERSON REPLYING HAS HAD A LONG WEEK AT WORK AS IT IS VERY QUIET JUST NOW, NOBODY HAS ANY MONEY.MY MOBILE PHONE IS PLAYING UP AND HOPE NOT TO NEED TO BUY A NEW ONE. AT THE MOMENT CHARGING UP MY MUMS OLD ONE TO SEE IF IT IS WORKING OKAY TO SAVE ME PAYING OUT FOR A NEW ONE.

olivia07

Do hope you feel better now. Sorry the sunshine didn't travel!
The person replying is wondering how long the relaxed holiday feeling will last.

scobie

LUCKY YOU OLIVIA BRING SOME SUNSHINE BACK WITH YOU PLEASE.

THE PERSON REPLYING IS LOADED WITH THE COLD AND FEELING MISERABLE,LOOKING FORWARD TO TWO DAYS OFF WORK TO GET ON TOP OF IT,JUST HOPE THE SNOW WE HAVE HAD ALL DAY DISAPPEARS BEFORFE THE MORNING.

olivia07

Hope it was good news scottishlass.
The person replying is off to Thailand with her daughter on Friday and can't wait for some sunshine.

scottishlass

Hope you coped with the forst dayof the week at work Scobie.
The person below visited family in Gourock yesterday and had a lovely meal with them. Today it was back to the hospital for a bone scan!

scobie

GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK SL HOPE YOU MANAGED TO GET SOME NEW CLOTHES THAT FIT YOU NOW.

THE PERSON REPLYING MET UP WITH HER COUSIN AT LUNCH TIME AND HAD A GOOD CHINWAG. JUST GOING TO GET MY UNIFORM READY FOR WORK TOMORROW, THE WEEK-END JUST FLIES BY.

scottishlass

(Sorry not be on here. Been having chemo and needed a blood transfusion again yesterday)

Sorry you have had bad news recently Scobie. Hope that is it for a while.

The person replying is feeling well today after a week of feeling exhausted and went out to do some retail therapy and bought some new clothes as I have lost so much weight and things hanging off me!

scobie

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR PARTY ON SATURDAY.

THE PERSON REPLYING HAS HAD A LOT OF BAD NEWS SINCE NEW YEARS EVE AND HAS SPENT A FORTUNE ON BEREAVMENT CARDS. LAST MONDAY MY SON IN LAWS DAD DIED, THEN ON MONDAY THIS WEEK A FRIENDS MUM DIED AND THEN YESTERDAY I HEARD MY FRIENDS DAUGHTER HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH BREAST CANCER AND IS BEING OPERATED ON NEXT TUERSDAY.JUST HOPE THE REST OF THE MONTH IS A BIT BETTER.

olivia07

Good effort!
The person replying is going to her brother's 70th birthday party on Saturday.

scobie

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL AND HOPE ITS A GOOD ONE.

THE PERSON REPLYING WAS BACK AT WORK TODAY, AND IT WAS A THOUGHT GETTING UP EARLY AFTER QUITE A FEW LONG LIES!AT LEAST WE WERE BUSY SO THE SHIFT PASSED QUITE QUICKLY.

olivia07

The person bumping this up again wishes everyone a very Happy and Healthy 2013

olivia07

Hope that went well scottishlass.
The person replying wishes everyone a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS.

scottishlass

Hope the burst pipe is fixed now. Wonder if the rats wil be scared off with the noise?
The person replying is going to the wig shop this afternoon. My younger daughter is going to come along to help me choose.

olivia07

Love Sarah Millican too.
The person replying has a burst water pipe in the street and men drilling!

scottishlass

Hope you have not falls this time Olivia. Your night out sounded fun Scobie. Music from my time too!
The person replying is having a day in and relaxing. Have a good book on the go, have knitting to be done and right now I was watching Sarah Millican on the iplayer. Very funny. I love her sense of humour.

olivia07

sounds fun scobie
The person replying is going skiing at Christmas with the family and cannot wait.

scobie

HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR PEACE AND QUIET ON FRIDAY SL.
THE PERSON REPLYING IS HAVING A NIGHT IN, WAS AT A SHOW IN GLASGOW LAST NIGHT IS WAS AN 60S WITH PJ.PROBY, GERRY AND THE PACEMAKERS AND THE ANIMALS AND IT WAS GREAT, THE PLACE WAS SOLD OUT AND THE ATMOSPHERE WAS GREAT.

scottishlass

Frosty and cold here today.
The person replying is having a day at home relaxing as she has a blood transfusion (2 units) yesterday and her husband is away out walking with a pal so I have house to myself for a few hours......before I head out to a book group reunion.

scobie

HOPE YOU GOIT ON OKAY AT HOSPITAL S.L. AND IT IS DRIER WITH YOU TODAY OLIVIA.

THE PERSON REPLYING IS JUST IN AFTER DOING A BIT OF CHRISTMAS SHOPPING(THE FIRST OF IT) AND IS FROZEN BECAUSE IT IS MINUS 4 OUTSIDE HERE JUST NOW, GLAD I AM IN NOW JUST GOING TO MAKE A HOT DRINK AFTER I FINISH THE GAMES.

olivia07

Hope the visit went well scottishlass.
The person replying has decided to stay indoors today as raining so hard.

scottishlass

Hope you are having better weather now Olivia. Is there flooding where you are?
The person replying is heading off to the hospitla for treatment shortly so is just playing a few games before I go.

olivia07

Sounds good
The person replying is going to do the same as scobie as it is forecast to rain the entire day!

scobie

HOPE YOU HAVE FED YOUR CATS BY NOW,AND TAKEN AWAY THE DRY BISCUITS.

THE PERSON REPLYING HAS JUST HAD A NICE HOT BATH AND AFTER DOING THE CHIT-CHAT WILL JUST RELAX AND WATCH THE TELEVISION.

scottishlass

Thanks Olivia. Good to be back. Just not easy to play these games the way they are set up now.
The person replying has two cats wanting to be fed but it is too early for them and they do not want the hard biscuits that they have in their bowl. So cannot be that hungry!

olivia07

Welcome back scottishlass - we missed you.
The person replying is setting up a digital diary on her ipad

scottishlass

Hope you enjoy your new appliances Scobie. Hope there are not other breakdowns.
The person replying is lazing about and wondering what to do next. Bake a cake perhaps?