cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THE PERSON BELOW ME....

7,713 REPLIES 7,713
Highlighted

Re: THE PERSON BELOW ME....

SORRY NOTHING PLANNED AS YET BIT COLD FOR DAY TRIPS. THE PERSON REPLYING IS LOOKING FORWARD TO HALLOWEEN AT THE END OF THE MONTH.

Highlighted

Yes I am - have family coming to stay!
The person replying has a lovely day trip they are looking forward to x x
Highlighted

yes i am snug and warm and enjoying it. the person replying is looking forward to the week-end.

Highlighted

Would love to but I can't fit this in between rads sessions at the moment.
The person replying has their heating on and is all snug & cosy!
Highlighted

The person below me or above as the case maybe is:

Going to a keep fit class

Highlighted

Confused again, this used to be "the person replying"....

Don't go to church.

The person replying is havint a rest in bed and chilling out this morning after a busy busy day yesterday.

Highlighted

Not true, I prefer simple ones like yogurt, ice cream or good old rice pudding.
THE PERSON BELOW ME WILL BE GOING TO HER LOCAL CHURCH FLOWER FESTIVAL THIS SUMMER.
Highlighted

NOT TRUE HAVE NEVER TAKEN THE TIME TO WATCH IT AT ALL.

THE PERSON BELOW ME LOVES RICH DESSERTS

Highlighted

MMMM, DON'T MIND THEM AT A DISTANCE BUT DON'T LOVE THEM THAT MUCH!!

THE PERSON BELOW ME IS A BIG DR WHO FAN.
Highlighted

SORRY NOT TRUE DONT EVEN LIKE THEM
THE PERSON REPLYING IS AN ANIMAL LOVER

Highlighted

TRUE
I'D LOVE TO FEEL THE COOL WATER RUNNING OVER MY FEET AND LEGS.
THE PERSON BELOW IS EATING HER THIRD MAGNUM OF THE DAY.
Highlighted

NO DEFINATELY NOT, I AM NOT ONE FOR DRAWING ATTENTION TO MYSELF, BUT WISH I COULD BREAK OUT AND DO SOMETHING DARING!!!!
THE PERSON REPLYING IS WISHING THEY WERE ON A SUNNY BEACH JUST NOW.

Highlighted

TRUE, AS LONG AS IT'S SOMETHING I ENJOY

THE PERSONE BELOW ME IS CONSIDERING HAVING HER HAIR COLOURED BRIGHT RED.
Highlighted

FALSE, THANK GOODNESS WITH THE THUNDER AND LIGHTENING I WOULD HAVE BEEN TERRIFIED!!!!

THE PERSON BELOW ME LOVES TO HAVE A MEAL COOKED FOR THEM.

Highlighted

FALSE
I wish, no, I'm up at 5 every day, even Sunday!!!!!

The person below me

Is off for the weekend in a caravan in the Lake District
Highlighted

FALSE TOO COLD FOR THAT.

THE PERSON BELOW ME STAYS IN BED TILL LUNCH TIME

Highlighted

False!
I do have a Japanese Acer, no apples on that, but my lovely mum has two apple trees in her garden.
The person below me has a history of skinny dipping.....
Highlighted

That's what I thought at first and that's how I played it. Then everyone who had been on here longer than me were putting 'the person replying' so I carried on. SO -
in answer to your statement about the seesaw, that was true but I'm too old now.

The person below me has an apple tree in their garden.
Highlighted

Im afraid that this game is not being played properly. If you look at the first entry you will find that it is NOT the person replying telling the person what they have really just done!
It should be a True or False game.

You should say e.g.
The person below me likes riding on a see-saw

or something like that, then and answer is yes or no with a small reply about it.
Highlighted

WONDERED WHAT YOU WERE MEANING POEMSGALORE!!!!!!HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR LEISURE TIME YESTERDAY.BIT COOLER HERE TODAY AS WELL

THE PERSON REPLYING TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE NICE DAY AND WASHED HER DUVET COVER AND GOT IT DRY, JUST NEED TO GET IT IRONED NOW, HATE DOING THAT.

Highlighted

That's meant to be renamed, not creamed!!!
Highlighted

Scobie, thank goodness it's a bit cooler today. I'm dreading next week! (My iPad spell checker just creamed you scabies!! Thank goodness I saw it)
The person replying is watching golf on TV and listening to cricket in BBC iPlayer while browsing on the iPad!
Highlighted

BEST OF LUCK POEMSGALORE, IT WILL BE AN ANXIOUS WAIT FOR YOU HOPE THE OUTCOME IS A POSITIVE ONE.

THE PERSON REPLYING IS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEK-END A FEW LONG LIES AND IF ITS TO BE AS HOT AS THEY SAY I WILL BE HIBERNATING!!!!!

Highlighted

Scottish Lass, fingers crossed for you scan results on Monday.
Flip Flop, hope you don't have too many SE's with the chemo.
Scobie, hope you didn't get too hot and bothered at your exercise class.

The person replying has just spoken to her BCN who is going to arrange for another mammogram and ultra sound on surviving breast, and hoping the new lump is just a cyst. She will let me know on Monday, when the appointment is.
Highlighted

scottishlass the weather has to be lovely all week-end so you should have a lovely time.

the person replying is just back from meeting her friend that she met when in hospital when getting our breast operation. she is doing great it was lovely to see her again. just relaxing for half an hour before getting ready to go to my exercise class(its a thought in this heat)

Highlighted

Not a programme I watch Flip flop. Hope you are coping with the chemo. I finished mine in April.
The person replying is going to friends' house for a BBQ this weekend. Hope the weather will still be good.

Highlighted

No scans, just recovering from chemo on thurs.
the person below me is going to watch the apprentice final tonight????
Highlighted

Hope the workplace is ship now Scobie. Poemsgalore hope you are feeling better.
The person repying had a brain CT Scan today. Results Monday. Hope they find a brain!!

Highlighted

POEMSGALORE HOPE THE CALCIUM TABLETS HELP, I HAVE BEEN ON ADCAL-D FOR A FEW YEARS NOW AS MY MUM HAD PROBLEMS WITH HERS SO JUST BEING ON SAFE SIDE.
SCOTTISHLASS HOPE YOUR DAD IS PICKING UP NOW AND FEELING A LOT BETTER.
THE PERSON REPLYING IS GLAD TODAY IS OVER AS WORK WAS REALLY BUSY AND THE PLACE WAS A MESS AFTER THE HOLIDAY WEEK-END WHEN THE STAFF DONT DO ANY MORE THAN THEY NEED.

Highlighted

So sorry to hear of your dad's illness Scottishlass, I hope the antibiotics get him back to his usual self.
The person replying has seen her oncologist today. Mentioned lumps and pain in surviving breast and asked for results of bone density scan. It showed signs of bone thinning, so it's extra calcium and Vitamin D from now on.
Highlighted

Never mind Scoby, you can avoid that particular shop and go elsewhere! Hope the step is better now. My step needs a good scrub. I keep it brushed but it needs more attention and a scrubbing bruch.....will tell my husband!
The person replying had to call the GP in for her elderly Dad. Just as well I did. His confused state was caused by an infection, a UTI, so he is now on antibiotics and sounds better this morning when I phoned him. Have been encouraging him to drink more and the GP said if he didn't she would sweep him inot hospital and put him on a drip.....he listened to her!

Highlighted

GOOD TO BE BACK SCOTTISHLASS THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW WE ARE UP AND RUNNING AGAIN.HOPE YOU ARE KEEPING OKAY JUST NOW AND YOUR HAIR CONTINUES TO GROW BACK IN A NICE COLOUR FOR YOU

THE PERSON REPLYING GOT HER STEP RE=PAINTED TODAY, I WAS AT FAULT THE SHOP KEEPER SAID FOR NOT MIXING IT PROPERLY AND THATS WHAT HAPPENS.I CAME AWAY WITH "MY TAIL BETWEEN MY LEGS"!!!

Highlighted

Poems Galore, I have no vegetables in my garden but you can have some herbs anytie you like!
Scobie good to see you back. Missed these games.
The person replying hair is just growing back too. Finished chemo end of April (18 consecutive weeks Taxol).
It is white or ash blonde at the moment but it is just like a crewcut right now but I don't care. Just glad it IS growing back.

Highlighted

Scottish Lass, I'm afraid I don't have any veg in my garden. I was hoping I could come and harvest some of yours.

Scobie, years ago, my mum would always 'RED CARDINAL' our front and back step. Always looked fresh and clean.

The person replying is very happy her hair is coming back, but sad that it isn't either pure white or bright red!!
Highlighted

I HAVE ENJOYED THE LOVELY WEATHER AS WELL AND OFF TOMORROW SO HOPE IT KEEPS UP TILL THEN.

THE PERSON REPLYING PAINTED HER STEP TILE RED TODAY AND ALTHOUGH IT SAID IT WAS MATT ON THE TIN IT HAS GONE ON GLOSS. AND WHEN IT RAINS MY STEP LIES IN PUDDLES SO IT IS NO USE. WILL TAKE IT BACK TO THE SHOP TOMORROW AND HOPE THEY WILL CHANGE IT THEN I WILL NEED TO START AGAIN!!

Highlighted

I,ve got the opposite a large garden with small shrubs.
The person below me is enjoying the hot sunny weekend.
Highlighted

Can I have a few beans from your garden poemsgalore?
The person replying only has a small garden but it is quite secluded by my tall shrubs. I do grow lots of herbs though.

Highlighted

I do, I do!!! The best one is Midsommer Murders with John Nettles (phwoar).

The person below me has just picked some lovely green beans out of their own garden.
Highlighted

Unfortunately nothing that nice, could only stomach a tuna sandwich.
the person below me like watching all the corney classics like murder she wrote and piorit???
Highlighted

Glad your hair is back. I am enjoying the return of the hair too.
The person replying has been eating leg of lamb and roast parsnips and gizzling the vino today....much fun!

Highlighted

i can't believe this is still going . i played this years ago
not yet . . . . but you are physic as i want to go in the autumn
shame you didnf't mention the lottery .....
the person below me loves fish and chips

sorry i thought this was the new york one
i finished chemo and have nevr had much hair but it's all back . i used to hate it but i love it now

Highlighted

Not been in onbe but have used many varieties of tents. Now own an Eriba Caravan which I love.
The person replying has finished chemo and has lots of energy plus a little hair!

(HI OLIVIA, I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THESE GAMES FOR MONTHS NOW EITHER. LIKE THE HAIR COLOUR!)

Highlighted

Probably, we usually have Saturday breakfast at a burger stall on the local market before going shopping - does that count?
The person below me has slept in a yertz (spelling?) in a field.
Highlighted

Don't think I ever have, might have to try it.
The person below me is going out for a meal this weekend?
Highlighted

I do, as long as they are not too close!
The person below me does or used to fly kites
Highlighted

Nope, not even the Strawberries

The person below me enjoys watching thunderstorms.
Highlighted

Not exactly - does my my onesie count?!

The person below me had fish and chips for tea, followed by strawberries.
Highlighted

No, don't really like all that massagey stuff.
The person below me is sat in their dressing gown?
Highlighted

Wouldn't that be nice 🙂 Unfortunately I'm not, but do think we all deserve one!

The person below me has sat inside a tank...
Highlighted

That's really funny at the moment. I have no hair right now. But wouldn't colour it anyway.

The person replying is off to a spa this weekend.