cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRAVEL INSURANCE

5 REPLIES 5
Leekim

Re: TRAVEL INSURANCE

I'm hoping to go to mallorca Friday and they quoted me £ 46 for 10 days. I'm delighted 

Kim 

WMJ

When I was diagnosed in November we had to cancel a holiday of a lifetime. We just happened to be insured with allclear due to some pre-existing health problems my husband has, not cancer related. I was so happy with the way my claim was dealt with and the refund we got. Not sure what will happen if we take new insurance out as we made such a big claim and got a payout. However I would certainly recommend using them.
RosieFlower

Thanks so much for the info on the travel insurance. Just been on the site and had great quotes - thanks for sharing.

x

Andreaj

wow I had pretty much accepted that going abroad for the next year would be out of the question because travel insurance would be sky high, Im newly diagnosed BC so this is an interesting and hopeful link

Thanks for posting X

Lizzy_BCC

Hi Lisad, 

Thank you for sharing this with Forum users. I am sure they really appreciate the support 🙂 

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

lisad

TRAVEL INSURANCE

Hi

Just thought I would post in case this was of any benefit to others.

My oncoclogist has advised that I can go abroad over ChristmasWoman Very Happy   so I have searched around and I have got a quote for myself and partner advising them that I was still undergoing chemo treatment and got a quote of £69.00 for both of us which I thought was really good.

The company is called All Clear Insurance

https://www.allcleartravel.co.uk/pre-existing-medical-conditions-travel-insurance/