cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tat4tit .

4 REPLIES 4
feistyflora

Re: Tat4tit .

A lovely lady indeed. Kind, courageous and supportive, an example to us all. She did tell me her name but on the forum we all knew her simply as 'our' Tat. She was a very special person and I will never forget her.   

Carolyn52

Rip ..
Lovely lady ..we met briefly on the secondary thread ...

Fly high ..no more pain. Xxxx
catokitty

Thank you for sharing this Lavender.  I loved her warmth, resilience and humour in the face of a cruel disease.  Gone too soon.

Jane x

ann-m
Community Champion

Thanks so much for letting us know, Lavender.
I have chatted with her here & she had such irreverent sense of humour. The thread she started in 'chat' on the funny things that can happen with a bc diagnosis was hilarious
https://forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Chat-and-games/Anything-made-you-smirk-giggle-or-snort-with...
Thoughts very best wishes to her family & friends at this time.
ann xxx

lavendersblue

Tat4tit .

It is with great sadness that I have to report the news that the amazing tat4tit sadly died last  month . She technically did not have breast cancer , although her Pirimary  Angiosarcoma was a cancer in the breast . Angiosarcoma is a cancer of the lining of the blood vessels and the site of Tat's  was in her breast . 

Tat had such a fantastic sense of humour and was a great support to myself and others on several boards , she will be greatly missed .

Fly high Tat . FUAS .

xxxxx