cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tattoo over scaring and radiotherapy

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Tattoo over scaring and radiotherapy

A lot of tattoo artists are familiar with tattooing over scars. I'd say start by finding an artist that has a style that you like. Then ask if they're happy to tattoo the area. You need to be comfortable with your artist as obviously you'll be laying exposed etc.
Highlighted

Thank you! I will take a look xx
Highlighted

Hi Roxyb11,

Thank you for your post and I hope you get some recommendations and advice on tattoos soon!

In the meantime, feel free to check out this article on tattooing and have a look through the inspiration links near the end of the page: https://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/information-support/vita-magazine/getting-tattoo-after-breast-ca...

Best wishes,

Bonita 

Highlighted

Tattoo over scaring and radiotherapy

Hi, not sure if anyone can help me but I am searching for a uk tattoo artist that can tattoo over my mastectomy scar with a flower like design, not tattoo a nipple! I have had radiotherapy as well! I have had reconstruction and just really want a nice design over my scar! Not really fussed about having a nipple! Have looked on the net and the searches come up with people in the states??? Any advice would be much appreciated! 🙂