Taxi73

It is with sadness that I have to tell your that the lady that was know as taxi73 on the forums (aka Anne aka Patricia) died after a few weeks in hospital last week. She was part of our group that started in 2010 and posted often on our thread “Embarking on an adventure, you are welcome to tag along”. We all found great strength sharing our experiences with each other. On behalf of our group I send our condolences and thoughts to her family at this difficult time.

Maria

Thanks for posting this maria.  It was a real shock to us all that Anne deteriated so quickly and passed away.  RIP Anne you were  a great support to us all on the embarking thread and will be sadly missed.   

So sorry to read this.  I know you ‘Embarkers’ are a close knit group and this must have hit you hard.

Sincere condolences to all who knew and loved Taxi73/Anne/Patricia.  May she rest peacefully, free from pain  and sorrow.

Dear Maria

Thank you for letting us know this sad news.  On behalf of the team of moderators at Breast Cancer Care, I should also like to send our condolences.  Please could you pass this on to “taxi73”'s family.

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

RIP Anne, our thoughts are with you and your family x

Another Embarker here in shock at losing Anne! Thought we were ‘just’ going to continue being friends without BC following us along our journey, but sadly the loss of Anne has brought it all back home again.

We were getting to the stage of meeting up and having lots of laughs our last one with Anne was in the Summer in London, we met on a Monday and Anne stayed another two days enjoying the sights.

She was ready to meet us again in October in Birmingham but had to cancel due to pains, we thought it was ‘just’ pains… sadly it was a lot worse than any of us realised, including Anne!

Our Thoughts are with her family. RIP Anne xxx

It has been very sad to hear about the passing of Ann, who was one of our Embarking friends. We spoke to her on a daily basis as we all do in our small friendly group of ladies. We met her both in Birmingham and London this year. Thinking of Ann and her family at this sad time, R I P Ann xxx from Isabelle

Such sad news. RIP Anne free from pain now.My condolences and thoughts are with her family J xxx

Such sad news. Anne and I chatted quite a bit when she was going through chemo for the second time but sadly I never got to meet her at the “embarking” meet ups. The “embarking” girls are a very strong supportive group and I know this has hit us all hard.

RIP Anne xx

I was hoping to meet Anne at our last “Embarking” meet up but unfortunately she was too unwell to make it.  RIP Anne and my condolences to all your family. xx

It is with real sadness I am writing this post about the sad passing of Anne, one of our Embarking ladies. I didn’t get to meet Anne as I never made the London meet. I was hoping to meet Anne at the Birmingham meet but she was to poorly to come.  The Embarking ladies are a small group of ladies that support each other through all our problems, Anne was a very active member of the group, she was always there with a message of support if one of us had a problem. She will be sadly missed, R.I.P Anne it was a pleasure to have known you.

Heather