Ten Years!

Diagnosed 3/3/03. Very glad to have made the ten year milestone. Had a 5cm lump and 12 affected nodes so if anyone out there is looking for a bit of cheering up, size isn’t everything! Very best wishes and luck to everyone. X

Congratulations Chalee, and thanks for posting such a positive post. That is wonderful news, and long may you continue in the land of NED. xxx

Many congratulation, great to hear it celebrate by having some special me moments.
I have wondered and never asked before but how / when do they officially class you as being in remission from, I had MX, Chemo and then rads over a 6 month period from when I was diagnosed so when are you classed as clear from?
Look forward to the 20 year post
xx

Thats brilliant Chalee , always so good to hear, thank you so much for sharing heres to the next 10 and the next …
xx

So good to hear this! Here’s to the next 10 x

Yay that just made me cry happy tears, have newly been diagnosed myself have had my surgery, 4.9cm lump and 9 infected lymph nodes!! Have been very down but you have given me more hope than any of my care team! Congratulations to you and here’s to the next 10 years!!! Xx

Thank you for posting. I am seeing my surgeon for my first annual check up tomorrow, and feeling a bit anxious. Reading your post has made me feel so much better. Onwards and upwards! :slight_smile:

Thank you for telling us your wonderful news Chalee xxxx You have so cheered me up xxxxxx Here’s to the next 10 xx :slight_smile:

Hi
Had to answer this (having written a ‘Ten years on’ of my own - Secondary breast cancer, Inspiring stories). My cancer came back around the time of your orignal diagnosis (after 9 years in my case) so very well done to make 10 years and a big cheer from me.
blondie

Many congratulations, and well done you!!!
A true inspiration.
Mandy xxx

Many congratulations Chalee.Great to hear it. Very cheering for those of us plodding on like me. Nearly 9 years since first dx but a recurrence along the way. Here’s to you! xx

Congratulations Chalee, and thanks for posting, I had exactly the same size and number of nodes affected so it really gives me hope. Here’s to the next 10! xx

Great news Chalee, and thanks for updating the sit, it does help those of us diagnosed more recently than you. Here’s to the next 10
Kinden x

Good to go… Well done. xxx

Just popped back to say it’s exactly ten years today since actual surgery and have read your lovely comments. I’m so glad that my news can be of some help as I can vividly remember how desperately lonely that place can be just after a rotten post op result. Feeling a bit emotional now! Love to all. x

Chalee would you share your treatment plan and if you changed your diet or lifestyle during the ten years or any top tips for getting through this nightmare journey?