Thank you all so much.

Hi all.

Well I just wanted to post that after 2 surgeries, 6 months of chemo, 24 sessions of Rads, I have just seen my Onc for my 1st review and I have just been told it is all looking good, so 12 months in remission. Woo hoo. I want to thank everyone that contributes to this site, and those of you that have helped me throughout this journey. Being able to discuss your fears with other people in the know was invaluable. We are all so brave and all I wish is everyone else could have the same news I have had.
Thank you again, Gremlin, (Jo) xoxoxo

Hi Jo,

I don’t think I have contributed to your support but as a fellow BC patient I welcome your news and feel really GOOD that you’ve kicked the… well… lots of swear words about BC, eh?

Keep kicking a*se!

AlexG

well done Jo soooo pleased for you. ive just finished all my treatment last week too after surgery chemo and 20 Rads have my check-up 1sdec with oncologist but my year milestone wont be up untill Feb Just feel like ive got my life back and not a constant stream of appointments .Heres hoping for as good news as you in Feb xxtake care Julie

post deleted

Congrats, it’s always good to see the positive comments, it brightens my day - especially when the rain and wind is lashing down outside.

xx

N - to celebrate we’ve booked to go see a concert in December. Can’t wait!!

Julie - I’ll be keeping everything crossed for you for Feb, which isn’t that far away.

Alex - thank you so much, this is what I meant about this site. We all know what we have been/going through, and the support is fantatstic. And beleive me I will keep kicking a*se!!

SM422 - thank you for your kind words.

Jo xoxoxo

excellent news.
xx well done hun x

I’m so happy for you - and thank YOU so much for sharing - positive news and a post bubbling with happiness is so good for our collective soul!!! (ooh, look who’s going all new age…lol… can’t think of any other way to describe it).

You go, girl

Sophie xxxx

Hi Gremlin, (Jo), Thanks for posting your good news and sharing it with us. Glad your review went so well. Long may it continue to be so. Val

Many congrats on your good news - may it be the first of many positive reviews.
alex
x

thanks for posting this - It makes those of us on the start of this journey feel better about what is ahead so thanks. & hooray!!!
XjoXXXXXX

Fantastic news have a great time at the concert. For those of us just starting out when the future is so scary it great to hear some positive news.

Reeb xx