69237members
363531posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Cyber Cafe Welcome ALL mets ladies/men.Step in introduce yourself and meet your new friends

Community Champion

Re: The Cyber Cafe Welcome ALL mets ladies/men.Step in introduce yourself and meet your new friends

I want hot chocolate, marshmallows and a peppermint stick. I had a craving for some Christmas cookies, so I made a few! Come join the fun!!

Re: The Cyber Cafe Welcome ALL mets ladies/men.Step in introduce yourself and meet your new friends

The Xmas activities are busy here already and you can tell windy that Helen is far too busy shopping at the moment ...I passed her recently and her car was stuffed from floor to ceiling with packages and John Lewis shopping bags !!
As its cooler tonight we have chestnuts sizzling by the fire and hot mulled wine and some lovely calming music playing to relax by.
Xxx
Community Champion

yes, it was a good 'do'. I  think we all had a good time

I'm pleased to hear you spent some time with Windy, he gas been a bit down recently, I  think we're all missing Marie  but am sure she'll be back when she's up to it, then we'll have to watch out!!Smiley Wink

Thank you Carolyn the latte and lemon drizzel cake were really lovely I am watching all the work that is going on for Christmas. Also I am keeping Windy company because Marie has not been around for a long time and he misses her.

Love and (((hugs)))

Well that's the smell of bonfire and pumpkins out of my clothes at last ..we need to think about Xmas now here ..we need to decorate the pontoon boat as well with baubles and lights etc.
Marirose ...your double Bailey's latte and lemon drizzle cake is ready under the willow tree for you ..sit down and enjoy the lovely calm , the twinkling lights and the butterflies.
Xxxx

You know what? I was going to join you in my birthday suit as its my birthday soonish( i will be getting the key of the door...the one marked'. This way out!). 

Anyway, 

i hope you like my purple wig and the strategically placed toilet paper? It was the very 'best' toilet paper from

john lewis..buta bit of a shock when we had that very heavy shower tho!

see you ( "blush, blush, ")

moijanxx

What a crazy night we had but skinny dipping was so refreshing after all the punch.
Weren't the fireworks lovely ? They lit up the sky but sorry about the finale ..it was supposed to say "kit kat" in the sky but because they were cheap ( off the back of a lorry) they read " tik tak" but they were pretty all the same !!!
Plenty of sweeties here for trick or treaters though but FF, Moijan, Marirose or Julie ..even with your outfits ..I will know its you !!!!!
Community Champion

Snakes?!?!? Yikes!!! Skinny dipping, a full moon, lots of stars, and more punch!

Moijan come and join us we are skinny dipping in the moonlight Carolyn's punch has really gone to everyones head The water has been warmed up and its's lovely I think FF is racing Carolyn to the pontoon. Even Julie has arrived back in her pumpkin carriage such fun

Yoou hoo, carokyn, funnyface marirse where are you? And why are there loads of bikini bottoms lying around? Am off out of here as noone is aboutxx

Ok I own up to drinking a bottle of Baileys I got all twistered with Micheals moon walk. Has anybody found my Medusa wig the snakes will be getting hungry. It is getting wild in here the pontoon is wobbly and the fireworks are ready to be set off. Think I will sneek off for a while Cat Tongue

Community Champion

I had a blast!  There are still feathers and glitter everywhere. Thankful the men do the cleaning. 

Community Champion

I  only had one of the bottles of Baileys, the punch had run out by the time I  got to it, I  did make the Bailey's last till witching hour though and then I  got in the pumpkin coach and floated off into the land of nod - very strange dreams though! There were colourful chickens and courgettes adorned in strange things ......

What a wild night and it isn't Halloween proper til tomorrow ..you all must have been practising !!
I'm surprised u only have hic cups after all that punch u drank .....
There is yellow rubber gloves swinging on the pontoon boat and a feather boa draped all over the willow tree ...the feathers ah -tissue are making me sneeze.
Who drank all the Bailey's? Where are all the courgetts?
I'm sat here (hic) having a black coffee and shortbread biscuit .
Community Champion

I seem to have hic ups! How about you Moijan?

Hi, yes, im afraid I pinched the punch!

xxx

No it was FF that naughty girl gets up to all sorts

Wow it is looking great here should be a great weekend. Not me Carolyn I have given up chocolate for a while. Punch has nearly all gone though Moijan was the last one here. xx

Community Champion

Only the best for us chocolate and gold! 

Ooh, FF maybe it was you I saw, not your parrot!

xxxxx🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐦🐧

Well well well FF ..that sounds a good outfit ..can I ask that if u get over excited and lay an egg ..it's a chocolate one.
The cafe is choc a block here with bats and spiders hanging everywhere and huge pumpkins ..it's going to be a good night
My choc stash is going down though ..not guilty ..someone is creeping around in the bushes when we are not looking.
Rumour is the men are all doing " thriller " dance and practising hard ..they do look very sexy and scary .
Xx
Community Champion

I'm going as a chicken.I sewed feather boas on an over sized shirt and sewed a beak and comb on a stocking cap. My feet are yellow rubber gloves.  

Yes I knew The parrot was Mariroses as it keeps asking for beetroot ...he's shouting out " who's a pretty beetroot" right now.

First of all ladies that's not my thong ..I've got more sense than to wear a bit of cheese wire up my bum !!! I love big Brigitte Jones pants ..the bigger the better and then they can be recycled to keep bear grylls c ourgettes warm when the frost comes .
I've tried out the frankfurter ..yum I had a bite and its yummy . Love a hot dog or even a cold one will do !!
I've got a lovely wedding dress all covered in blood as my outfit for the party will b nice for some decent music too from mj and Elvis
The punch will b served in a huge vat and will be red colour ..loads of vodka gin and Bacardi .. Bailey's will b served in a large dustbin with ice and lemon.
Remember no hangovers and calories here so hic ..try some out .
Carolyn xxx

Marirose, Do you know what? I thought that parrot was yours. Watch oit for the kittens thenxx

Community Champion

I have Michael Jackson's and Elvis's ghost coming.

Oh dear what have you been up to that parrot is mine and you are leading it astray

What are you lot like I have been busy with my costume I am coming as Medusa so be very aware I may get the power to turn some into stone. I popped in today to see what the men have been up to and Bear is so talented he has made a fantastic haunted castle now we need to fill it with celebrities I have got Norman Lamont to come as Dracular he always reminded of him.

For now I am going to relax with my Bailey's Latte see you all at the weekend xxx

Community Champion

Carolyn would have been chasing the parrot away to bite the hot dog. I heard a rumor that she has a fetish for hot dogs!

Well, to be honest Ff,  being a bit innocent..I was a bit shocked about that huge, strategically placed frankfurter on your scarecrow and when I looked again, there was a large parrot perched on it and it didn even bend! So that shows just how rigid it was!   Very creative of you tho!

moijanxx

ps wonder if Carolyn spotted it? She eould have surely bern shocked!

Community Champion

Carolyn, Why is your thong on that scarcecrows head? Moijan, very creative use of gourds and socks! Geez my scarecrow is boring in comparison to both of yours.

Helloooo!  Hellooo!  Where are you? 

Coo ee! funnyface? Carolyn?

oh well, seems ive missed all the fun, might as well go to bed

Community Champion

Well I'm popping in here for some fun! It is very festive with all the pumpkins, gourds, and fall flowers. My goodness what a big hay stack. I see articles of clothing everywhere in it. Girls, that was for scarecrow stuffing! What have you been doing?!?! Woman Surprised

Everyone is busy making their outfits here ..never seen so much black fabric and bear grylls is still growing his pumpkins ..they are huge and round and perfectly formed .
I'm sat having a lovely hot chocolate with froth and sprinkles ..might have to dig into the secret stash of kit Kats but oh the carrot cake looks delicious too.
Xxx
Community Champion

It's amazing how many people don't like them!!! Ok girls get working on those costumes.

FF
Here's the educational bit for the day :
I'm a COULROPHOBIAN which is the official name for fearing clowns.
Xx

Hiya FF
Oh yes where the US starts something UK follows !! It's making the news a lot and the awful thing ....I have a real fear of clowns since I was little ...even watching the news makes me shudder looking at pics of them.
What a numpty I am.
Xxxx
Community Champion

Not sure Moijan should have entrusted the kit-kats to youCarolyn you might find the temptation too much!

Halloween could be fun, think I'll have to buy myself a nice outfit

Community Champion

No clown costumes allowed! I was going to put no clowns allowed, but realized we would have no  one at the party! Just out of curiosity is the UK having the clown issue? Don't forget my hubby has a ton of candy for us!  

Oh yes ..Halloween will b a big event here in a couple of weeks but don't think I would recommend anyone wearing a clown outfit this year !! they might get arrested.
Look forward to trick or treating too ....
Moijan has supplied a large pack of kit Kats so I've secretly stashed them away !!
Xxxx
Community Champion

The decorations were perfect! Very festive with all the seasonal items! The male scarecrow was quite hilarious, Moijan did an excellent job making him look like Simon. I think we need a Halloween Party! 

Yum ..loved all the pink icing on the cake but have left the sponge inside for you!
Makes a nice change from McDonalds and kit Kats .
Well well impressed with the twist ..phew what a mover but next time you need to hold onto your short mini dress when you twist down to the floor ..the brigitt Jones pants were a bit of a no go really !!
Hope u like the balloons and bunting FF ..it's all very nice here.
Think I need to collapse on the Lilo on the lake ..feel sick now !! Ha ha.
Community Champion

Lol Marirose, I guess I picked  the right dance and person!

I just loooove the twist I get carried away with it.

Community Champion

Sounds like a wild time, can't wait to have some cake! I saw Simon doing the twist with Marirose he looks like he is putting the moves on her! Carolyn, Carolyn, I can't believe I just saw you licking the icing off of the pink Willy cake! My oh my, can you really make some action with your tongue! Wherever did you l earn your skills? Maritime and Simon are sharing the tootsie pop! I think I will go sip some punch!

Well just getting ready for FF birthday ..Mr Hollywood has made a lovely cake ...it was a big decision what to go for ...but we decided on a large pink Willy but with tootsie pops on top !!
We have bunting and balloons as well ....Simon Cowell thinks he should pop in to give you a special birthday kiss as well.
Hrs looking forward to your pole dancing skills as well.
Xxx
Community Champion

Do both! 

FF .. you must have a talent to offer so don't be so modest ..I have seen you doing the splits and hanging upside down with the pole dancing ..add some sparkles and music whoop whoop you will be a winner .
I thought about trying to eat as many kitkats I can in one minute or how many condoms I can fit on bear grylls courgetts in a minute .
Any other ideas ?
Community Champion

Thanks Carolyn for the footsie pops! Talent, I have none! I will cheer others on!